Time: Thu Dec 04 04:55:43 1997
To: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: APB on National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Bcc:

At 06:35 PM 12/3/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Paul:  I have been so busy with the harvesting of Christmas trees from
>our farm, making signs and answering the phone etc. that I have missed
>entirely what is going on with these hijacked (my words) children.

Sounds like great fun!

>Is there really a kidnapping effort of children going on?  What kind of
>children?  Aren't there missing persons reports?  Sorry to sound so
>damned ignorant - but I have heard nothing about it except from you and a
>repeat of anothers' report today.

For a fast intro, read "The Franklin Cover-Up,"
with order forms on the Internet.  But, be ready
to lose your lunch over this story.  We now have
reason to believe that some of these kids were
murdered for their live organs.

>Paul - I want to give you the E-Mail Address of Michael Medved, who is a
>radio talk show host now in Seattle, Washington.  He is on radio KVI 570
>on the AM dial every day Pacific Time, from noon until 3 PM.  He
>announced yesterday, that come March of next year, he will be going
>national - from Seattle.  He is often a replacement for Rush Limbaugh
>nationally.  He also is a critic of Hollywood, and his wife is a
>Psychologist.
>
>Anyway - I wish you would contact him - as he has the guts and the nohow
>to get info out on the airwaves, if that is something you want to do.

I just sent him two of our latest
broadcasted messages -- both on
the problem of kidnapped and abused
(murdered) children.

>His address is:  Medved@KVI.com

Got it!@

    The station has a web address, but I
>do not have the web - cannot help you there.  I don't have the telephone
>number for KVI in Seattle either.  But they are a 24 hour talk station -
>Michael Reagan comes on at 6 PM our time here - Ollie North is on during
>the wee hours repeated, and Rush comes on at 9 AM our time till noon -
>then followed by Michael Medved.
>
>Hope this helps.  PLEASE - keep us updated.  See you are running for
>Congress!  What state, Paul?

Arizona for now.  I may move,
depending on the political climate.

Many thanks for your words of
encouragement here!

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com

  I have worked in congressional campaigns,