Time: Thu Dec 04 05:23:01 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: APB on National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Bcc: <tzranch@tcmnet.com>
         ALL POINTS BULLETIN
       [please forward widely]

This is a private All Points Bulletin ("APB")
warning you of possible deception being
perpetrated by the National Center for
Missing and Exploited Children ("NCMEC"),
with a website at URL:

      http://www.missingkids.com

We are now pursuing our investigation into
allegations that this group is now operated by
the Department of Justice [sic] in Washington,
District of Columbia, Janet Reno "presiding."

If you have any information which leads you
to believe that you are being deceived in any
way by NCMEC, please contact the Supreme Law
Firm immediately via email to:

         [address in toolbar]

We are also making progress identifying the
United Nations aircraft which departed from
Denver International Airport ("DIA") with a
full load of minors, destination: Paris, France.

Please alert the several Governors of all
Union states, that we have a probable emergency
situation developing in Denver, if not also
at a number of other international airports
within the jurisidiction of the Federal Aviation
Administration ("FAA").

If you can, please also inform all available ground
control crews, Departure Control, FAA-certified
air traffic controllers, local law enforcement,
all aircraft manufacturers, pilot and crew
associations, airport security personnel, and
all airport vendor personnel, including parking,
restaurant, and other retail sellers within
the jurisdiction of airport authorities.

Be advised: the kidnap racket is now implicated
in numerous felony violations of applicable
federal and state laws.  If you are not helped
by the several Governors, please contact the
local County Sheriffs.  We will be happy to
fax your local Sheriff a short, written briefing
on the international crisis which is now escalating.

Thank you for your consideration.  Please stand by
for further updates, at irregular and unpredictable
intervals.

We are standing by.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress