Time: Thu Dec 04 10:43:33 1997
To: "Forrest L.Horn" <arbiter@nr.infi.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: ALL POINTS BULLETIN
Bcc: sls, friends
The Department of Justice is actively perpetrating
a perjury racket, whereby U.S. Attorneys obtain
$25,000 in cash for obtaining grand jury indictments
against "illegal tax protestors."  They are also
aiding and abetting an extortion racket, by assisting
the Internal Revenue Service with bogus prosecutions.
Last but not least, Janet Reno has taken responsibility
for the deaths of innocent children at Waco.  There
were no death warrants for those children, because it
is impossible to obtain a death warrant for a child.
The law does not recognize impossibilities.  I could
go on and on.  I no longer have any doubts about the
true motives of the Department of Justice, because
they have been actively obstructing justice for a long
time now, and I am an eyewitness to this criminal
racket.

So, the gloves are off.  Place your bets, ladies and
gentlemen.  I am taking this fight to the floor of
the House of Representatives, and you can be sure
that I will do everything in my power to see to it
that heads roll in that den of vipers.

For proof, help yourself to all of the documents
now loaded in the Supreme Law Library, at the URL
just below my name here.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress