Time: Thu Dec 04 13:06:52 1997
To: "John G. Gordon Sr." <johng@jggordon.com> (by way of mel's fern <fmissall@olympus.net>)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: New "due process" loss
Bcc: sls
Do a class action, based in part on the fraud
committed by the State of New Mexico for
unlawfully converting the Manufacturers' Statements
of Origin for all of the cars and trucks which
are owned by the people whose licenses they just
cancelled.  Then, investigate the fate of all
the funds which the State of New Mexico is
"supposed" to earmark for children's programs!

Then, sit back and watch their reaction!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress