Time: Thu Dec 04 15:10:08 1997
To: Epperly <swampy@ptialaska.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: The Federal Zone
Bcc: sls, friends
One last thing:

I am not "threatening" anyone.

I have, however, submitted to some violators
Bona Fide Offers in Compromise and
Bona Fide Offers to Hold Harmless.

It is their own stupidity which leads them to
believe, wrongly, that these Offers are "threats."

They are not threats.

Check in any legal dictionary.
I cannot do their homework for them,
particularly after they persist in
violating my Common Law Copyrights.

I am the sole author of "The Federal Zone:
Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue,"
which was written under a pen name.

Thank you for your kindness and
consideration.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com

All Internet websites which host, or link to,
"The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal
Revenue," are now under active investigation
for theft, conspiracy, and common law copyright
violations.

No one ever received the author's prior permission
to host this book on the Internet, so they are ALL
violators of the copyright restrictions which are
clearly stated in the Preface of that book.

It is not abbreviated "The Fed Zone."

Thank you for asking.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress