Time: Thu Dec 04 19:37:11 1997
To: GovtAware-L@Citadel.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Reasonable Force
Bcc: sls
This "implied consent" doctrine flies directly
in the face of numerous Supreme Court rulings
on the nature of fundamental Rights, and waivers
of those Rights.  An excellent one is Brady v. U.S.,
which explains the high standard which must be
attained before a waiver of any fundamental Right
can be a competent waiver.  Applications for driver's
licenses and/or car registrations do not constitute
competent waivers of fundamental Rights.  Waivers
of fundamental Rights must be knowingly intelligent
acts, done with sufficient awareness of the relevant
circumstances and likely consequences.  The short-hand
we use is:  KIV:  knowing, intelligent, and voluntary.

KIV!

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com