Time: Fri Dec 05 01:05:11 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: NOTICE OF INTENT TO PETITION FOR ISSUANCE OF RULES
Bcc: sls

Not yet.  Charles Pixley was incarcerated
in federal prison in New York state, and
then stopped doing anything to help himself,
as far as I can tell.  DOJ are actively
obstructing everything I do in the courts now.

The pattern will become more obvious, once
we load all those cases into the Supreme Law
Library.  That is the main reason why I now
want to take this fight to the floor of the
House of Representatives.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress