Time: Fri Dec 05 13:52:34 1997
To: brendamc <brendamc@admin.hilconet.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: SLF: child kidnaps & theft of Children's Trust Funds (fwd)
Bcc:

In situations like this, when I am not sure
how to proceed, I always do two things:

(a) pray for calm in my mind and spirit;

(b) pray for the correct guidance, usually
    in the form of a "picture" when I awaken
    from a deep sleep.

If I am having trouble getting to sleep,
lately I have simply prayed for an angel
of the Most High to comfort me, and I always
end up having a very deep sleep, which lasts
only 4 to 5 hours.  I awaken very slowly,
so I take my time in the wee hours of the
early morning.  But, once awake, I am very
directed to a particular idea, which usually
works its way into a specific pleading,
based on a particular aspect of constitutional
law.

Without going through this sequence for you,
I can tell you that you will have to infiltrate,
with a good cover story, so that you will not
make yourself obvious.  Remember, newcomers
are always suspect, particularly by those who
are running a scam.  So, you might want to
get a job as a FedEx driver, or something
like that.  Do you catch my drift here?

So, ask and you SHALL receive.  That maxim
is so very powerful, the vast majority of
Americans have failed to grasp its awesome
significance.  But, I do know you well enough
already, that you are not in that vast majority.
And for that, you should express your gratitude
to the Most High, because you are clearly now
being chosen to do great things -- far beyond
anything your most vivid imagination could
ever create, on its own.

There, no go take a nap!  :))

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress