Time: Fri Dec 05 14:23:00 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Ron Brown's Mysterious Death - Assassination & Cover-Up? (fwd)
Bcc: sls, friends

>  At about the same time,  a conservative  legal  group,  Judicial
>  Watch,  was investigating the possibly illegal ties of Brown and
>  his Commerce Department to DNC  fund-raising  efforts.  Using  a
>  Freedom  of  Information Act lawsuit,  Judicial Watch focused on
>  Commerce's overseas trade missions and whether participants were
>  selected because they had been major donors to the DNC. Judicial
>  Watch had already identified John Huang, a Commerce official and
>  former DNC fund-raiser, as a target of its suit.
>  Huang had also been APAC's major fund-raiser and  was  president
>  of  the  Lippo  Group  USA,  the  American arm of the now-famous
>  Indonesian  firm  headed  by  Mochtar  Riady.   Lippo  has   had
>  longstanding ties to Bill Clinton and alleged links to the fund-
>  raising scandal and the Chinese government. As part of its suit,
>  Judicial  Watch  had  taken  a  deposition  from  Huang  and was
>  preparing to take a deposition from Brown.
>  Another curious figure was  Melinda  Yee  of  APAC,  who  became
>  Brown's personal assistant at Commerce.  Months later, after the
>  1996 election had passed, new scrutiny by Congress and the media
>  would place some of these individuals - including Huang, Yee and
>  the Lums - and groups like APAC at  the  center  of  a  massive,
>  perhaps   illicit,   fund-raising  effort  by  the  Clinton-Gore
>  campaign.
>  But as of April 3,  1996,  these  matters  had  received  little
>  public  or  press attention,  and Brown's death appeared to make
>  them irrelevant.  Six hours after the official  confirmation  of
>  Brown's  demise,  Pearson  quietly  announced he was closing his
>  probe of Brown.
>  According to Nolanda Hill, originally Brown was not scheduled to
>  head up the trade mission to  the  Balkans  that  ended  in  his
>  death.  She  says at the last minute - after Pearson's subpoenas
>  were  issued  -  the  White  House  asked  Brown  to  join   the
>  delegation.
>  Given  the  later  questions  about  DNC  fund raising,  his own
>  involvement in that effort,  and the timing of his death as  the
>  Pearson  inquiry  was  getting  into  gear,  it  may  have  been
>  inevitable that questions would be raised about the plane  crash
>  itself.
>  Hill  herself  has  alleged,  with  no  real  basis  other  than
>  suspicion,  that  Brown's  plane  crash  was  no  accident.  Her
>  suspicion  may  also  have  something  to  do with the fact that
>  Brown's death left her holding the bag.  Pearson's investigation
>  of  her  was  turned over to the Justice Department,  where that
>  inquiry continues today. Hill has also alleged that when she was
>  first informed of Brown's death, an Army undersecretary told her
>  Brown's plane had crashed in the Adriatic and Navy  divers  were
>  already on the scene.
>  Confusion often reigns when disaster strikes,  and later becomes
>  the fodder of conspiracy mills.  But legitimate questions  about
>  the  crash  remain  outstanding.  According  to the official Air
>  Force report on the Brown crash - which totals more than  17,000
>  pages  bound  in  22  volumes  - the government identified three
>  causes.
>  First,  a paperwork foul-up had not alerted Air Force  personnel
>  that  the  Dubrovnik  airport  and its approaches had never been
>  certified as safe by the Air  Force.  Second,  the  approach  to
>  Runway 12,  the one assigned to the Brown plane for landing, had
>  not  been  designed  properly  by  the  Croatians.   And  third,
>  according to the Air Force, gross pilot error contributed to the
>  crash.  The  plane's pilots flew on a heading some 10 degrees to
>  the left of their proper course,  driving the jet directly  into
>  the side of a nearby mountain,  St.  John's Hill.  The Air Force
>  report suggested the pilots likely used improper timing  methods
>  to  aid  navigation  and were coordinating their course based on
>  the wrong ground navigation beacon.
>  The pilot of the Brown plane was an "evaluator  pilot"  for  the
>  type of aircraft that crashed, the most senior pilot flying that
>  type  of plane in the squadron.  He had accumulated nearly 3,000
>  flight hours,  and his co-pilot had even more  time  flying  the
>  same plane.  Despite the voluminous Air Force report, critics of
>  the  investigation  have  suggested   that   the   inquiry   was
>  compromised  from the beginning because investigators began with
>  the assumption the crash was simply an accident.
>  On the day of  the  crash,  and  though  American  rescuers  and
>  investigators  were hours if not days from the scene,  spokesmen
>  at the White House and Pentagon ruled out hostile fire -  though
>  the  region  had  been the center of a military conflict of long
>  duration.  Almost all initial press reports referred to terrible
>  weather the Brown plane encountered,  implying that  might  have
>  been a cause.
>  One  day after the crash,  with no real investigation under way,
>  Secretary of Defense William Perry told the AP  that  the  Brown
>  crash  was "a classic sort of accident that good instrumentation
>  should be  able  to  prevent."  These  initial  statements  from
>  politicians  carried  over  to  the first phase of the Air Force
>  inquiry,  which is supposed to treat every military plane  crash
>  as suspicious until the investigation is completed.
>  Air  Force  procedure  calls  for a two-step investigation.  The
>  first inquiry is  called  a  safety  board,  which  convenes  to
>  determine if the plane crashed as a result of accident,  hostile
>  fire,  sabotage,  mechanical failure or some  other  cause.  The
>  safety board is nonpunitive and secret.  It exists not to assign
>  guilt or suggest punishment,  but to  gather  all  the  relevant
>  details, evidence and testimony from those involved in the crash
>  -  to  determine why the plane crashed.  Information gathered in
>  this phase can't be used in court, which encourages personnel to
>  come forward to admit mistakes.
>  The second step,  according to Air  Force  regulations,  is  the
>  convening of an accident/legal investigation,  which does assign
>  guilt and exists largely to find out what  happened  during  the
>  crash  and  its aftermath for legal proceedings.  Because of its
>  limited scope,  this part of the inquiry can be more stunted  in
>  finding  the  true causes of a specific crash.  In Brown's case,
>  the Air Force decided to suspend normal procedures  and  skipped
>  the  use  of the primary safety board investigation.  The second
>  part of the inquiry,  the  accident/legal  investigation,  began
>  immediately after the crash.
>  According  to  the Air Force,  the only other instance in recent
>  memory when the safety board was skipped followed the  crash  of
>  two  Army  Blackhawk helicopters in Iraq in the wake of the Gulf
>  War. In essence, the Air Force assumed the crash was an accident
>  from the beginning.
>  Air Force spokesman Maj.  Ed Worley said the  safety  board  was
>  skipped  because  of its secret nature and because the Air Force
>  wanted to make "full public disclosure as soon as  possible"  to
>  the  public  and  Congress.  "This  was  an  odd  case,"  Worley
>  explained.  "We were flying the secretary  of  commerce,  and  a
>  decision was made early on that for the public interest we would
>  conduct an accident, not a safety board. That was our overriding
>  concern and we were not overlooking something."
>  A  number  of  other  unusual  facts and anomalies regarding the
>  crash have emerged since issuance of the Air Force's report:
>  *The weather.  Initial press  reports  stated  the  Brown  plane
>  attempted  to  land  in extremely poor weather,  including heavy
>  rains,  winds and lightning.  Newsweek magazine reported that it
>  was  "the  worst storm in 10 years." Time magazine reported "the
>  worst storm in a decade was raging." Even Hillary Clinton  wrote
>  in  her  weekly  column  that  the  plane  crashed "in a violent
>  rainstorm." Yet the Air  Force  investigation  report  concluded
>  "the weather was not a substantially contributing factor to this
>  mishap."  Why  was the Air Force so sure?  Simple.  There was no
>  major storm.
>  According to the report, the weather conditions broadcast by the
>  control tower were basically good:  winds were at 14  mph,  with
>  only  a light to moderate rain.  Less than 50 minutes before the
>  Brown plane crashed,  an executive jet carrying U.S.  Ambassador
>  Peter  Galbraith  and  the premier of Croatia landed at the same
>  airport.  The pilot of that plane later said,  "I was sure  they
>  would land."
>  The only possible hindrance to landing was scattered cloud cover
>  at 500 feet and solid cloud cover at 2,000 feet. Since Dubrovnik
>  airport  sits  between  the  Adriatic on one side and a mountain
>  range on another,  clouds frequently blanket  the  mountainside,
>  making an instrument approach a necessity.
>  *Navigation aids. Brown's plane was probably relying on Croatian
>  ground  beacons  for  navigation.  In the minutes before Brown's
>  plane crashed,  five other planes landed  at  Dubrovnik  without
>  difficulty, and none experienced problems with the beacons.
>  But  additional  questions  about the beacons and the crash will
>  remain  unanswered  because,  as  the  Air  Force  acknowledges,
>  airport  maintenance chief Niko Junic died by gunshot just three
>  days after the crash and  before  he  could  be  interviewed  by
>  investigators.  Within a day of his death,  officials determined
>  the death was a suicide.  The New York Times  reported  the  46-
>  year-old Junic was "despondent over a failed romance."
>  A  related  curious matter was the Air Force report's revelation
>  that a backup portable navigation beacon, formerly stored at the
>  airport,  had been stolen before the crash and  has  never  been
>  recovered.  Conspiracy  buffs  have  suggested Brown's plane may
>  have been a victim of  "spoofing"  -  aviation  slang  for  what
>  happens  when  a  spurious  navigation beacon is used to trick a
>  pilot to change course.
>  *The survivor. Air Force Tech. Sgt. Shelley Kelly, a stewardess,
>  survived the crash  for  some  four  hours.  Kelly  and  another
>  stewardess had been seated in a jumpseat at the very rear of the
>  737.  That  area  was  found  basically  intact after the crash.
>  According to the Air Force, she received first aid from Croatian
>  rescuers but died on the way to a nearby hospital.  Her  autopsy
>  report states that Kelly died of a broken neck.
>         "Ron Brown's 'accident':  Confusion or Cover-up"
>               http://www.serv.net/~mjenn/ronbr.html
>                          By Nick Guarino
>Ever since the crash, most reporters and officials have refused to
>even  consider  the  possibility  of  foul play.  Some of them are
>merely following orders.  But most have  instinctively  fled  from
>the  highly disturbing possibility that Ron Brown was assassinated
>by people close to his own President.  They  are  confronted  with
>the brutal impossibility of two experienced pilots following a VOR
>beam into a mountain 1.6 miles of course.  So they all shrug their
>shoulders  in bewilderment.  None of their theories have come even
>close to explaining how a beacon that is accurate  to  within  two
>feet at the landing point could lead the plane so far astray.  But
>they  have  tried:  E The Air Force's official explanation is that
>the pilots set the compass on the airplane 10 degrees off  course.
>That is absurd.  Besides having an electric compass, the plane was
>also equipped with a magnetic compass.  Pilots routinely set their
>compasses  right  before  takeoff.  If  the compass was set off 10
>degrees,  they could not have been on course when they passed  the
>first  beacon,  11.8  miles  from the airport.  Instead they would
>have been miles and miles off course at this point.  To make  this
>explanation  even  more  absurd,  the  plane was flying on the VOR
>signal, not the compass.  That explains the half-truth.  Yes,  the
>plane was flying 10 degrees off course, but it was because the VOR
>beam had been tampered with.  E One desperate explanation was that
>a nasty cross wind blew" the plane sideways.  Not  credible.  This
>wind would require a wind 90 degrees off the actual wind E Most of
>the  press  and  officialdom  have  blamed poor visibility.  To do
>this,  they have taken the ferocity of the  rainstorm  later  that
>afternoon  and  evening  -- and moved it back in time to the crash
>hour.  But records show the weather from 2:54 pm to  2:58  pm  was
>simply  not  that bad.  It was well above the minimum required for
>landing.  And VHF beacons NEVER get blown off course by the  wind.
>Pilot  fatigue  and  strain?  Not  likely  on a 45- minute flight.
>Equipment malfunction on a rickety  old  plane?  IFOR-2l  was  the
>number two plane in the White House fleet -- in essence, Air Force
>2.  It  had  carried  Hillary  and  Chelsea  Clinton  and  Defense
>Secretary William Perry just the  week  before.  Everything  about
>the  flight  was  checked-out  and  rehearsed  a  week in advance.
>Lightning or other troubles causing the pilots to  lose  track  of
>the  beam?  No,  they  were both drilled in the standard procedure
>for Cilipi:  if you  lose  the  beam  or  miss  the  airport,  you
>immediately  veer TO THE RIGHT AND UP to make sure you avoid Sveti
>Ivan.  Indisputably,  the pilots thought they were  following  the
>beacon.  Otherwise,  they  would  have executed the standard right
>turn within seconds.  Plus,  their landing gear was  locked  down.
>They expected to land at any moment.
>In  sum,  none  of  the  "official"  explanations to date hold any
>water.  And all of them ignore the glaring fact that  IFOR-21  did
>not simply stray off path at the last moment. By all accounts, she
>went  straight  as  an arrow to her doom,  the moment she left the
>Kolocep Island beacon and picked up the Cilipi beacon. The problem
>had to be the Cilipi beacon,  which was  broadcast  to  cause  the
>plane to fly 10 degrees too far north.
>And even worse
>Could  the  problem have been that technician Niko Jerkuic had let
>his equipment become run-down? No. Thousands of landings had taken
>place while his equipment was running.  Some,  just minutes before
>IFOR2. To transmit a VOR beacon that's ten degrees off, has got to
>be done intentionally. Yes, that VOR system is old and antiquated.
>But the fact is,  millions of flights land successfully all around
>the U.S.  every year, using the same old, antiquated equipment.  A
>magnetic compass is old and antiquated. Columbus sailed to the new
>world with one. But to this day, every ship and plane in the world
>uses  the  same  old,  antiquated magnetic compass.  They use them
>because they work.
>Obviously,  this explanation could do double duty,  by aiding  the
>suicide theory. In this scenario, Jerkuic simply felt so bad about
>his  shoddy  work  that  he  shot  himself.  Unfortunately for the
>theory, you can't just accidentally bump a knob and make the whole
>VOR apparatus line up planes with Sveti Ivan. It takes a sustained
>effort, from an expert technician.
>Plus,  the same beacon had guided other  planes  safely  onto  the
>runway,  just  before  IFOR-2  1.  So Jerkuic had to have made his
>adjustment at the last minute.  Alternative scenario:  It is  very
>possible  --  and  a  bit  simpler -- that Jerkuic simply shut his
>beacon down.  At the same moment,  a decoy beacon would have  been
>turned  on  by  a fellow operative sitting on Sveti Ivan.  A decoy
>beacon easily fits in a jeep. This is an old, old trick.
>The question arises:  could not the whole issue be resolved  by  a
>quick  review  of  the  tapes at the control tower?  They probably
>could -- if the tapes had not suddenly disappeared.  And  couldn't
>the  air traffic controller shed some light on things?  Certainly.
>But now he, too, has "committed suicide" -- which, by the way,  is
>a  rare  event  for such a cause in Croatian culture I repeat:  No
>official anywhere is  facing  these  facts.  As  a  result,  their
>"explanations"   are   laced  with  words  like  "mysterious"  and
>"unknown" and "inexplicably" and "unfortunate."
>Air Force investigation killed for the 1st time in history.
>The chief investigator for Pratt & Whitney happened to be  at  the
>Paris  Air  Show  on  April  3.  Pratt  &  Whitney always sends an
>investigator when a plane powered by their engines has  a  mishap.
>So  the  man called his boss in America,  and said in effect,  "We
>just had a crash in Croatia.  I think I'd better get down  there."
>The response was "Go pack." But as the investigator was packing at
>his  hotel,  his  boss  called  back.  "DON'T  go,"  he  told  the
>astonished  employee.   "There's  not  going  to   be   a   safety
>investigation."  For the first time in its history,  the Air Force
>had canceled the safety investigation of a crash on friendly soil.
>There would only be a quick token legal investigation, designed to
>enable a committee to blame the pilots and some Air  Force  brass,
>and go home.
>At  this time,  it's an open question whether the black boxes will
>play a role.  Within hours after the crash,  the Croatian Ministry
>of  Transport  announced they had the black boxes.  One and a half
>days after the crash,  Croatian TV (plus Russian  and  French  TV)
>announced  the  FDR  (flight  data  recorder) and the CVR (cockpit
>voice recorder) were safely in the hands of the U.S. Marines. They
>said that soon,  "the cause of the crash will be assessed to  find
>out  what  happened."  The  U.S.  European  command  in Stuttgart,
>Germany,also stated that  a  black  box  was  aboard.  Later,  the
>Pentagon  brass  stoutly denied all this.  They said there were NO
>black boxes aboard.  They claimed the actual recovered boxes  were
>designed  to hold soda pop and toilet paper.  (In fact,  the black
>boxes are painted bright orange,  so investigators can more easily
>find and identify them.  The Croats, who feel they can tell a reel
>of tape from a roll of toilet paper,  are keeping mum.) It is hard
>to  imagine  that  America's #2 VIP plane had no black box.  And a
>veteran Air Force mechanic,  who claims to  have  worked  on  just
>about every T-43A in the USAF, tells me he never saw one without a
>black box.
>Why would anyone want to murder Ron Brown.
>By  all accounts,  Ron Brown was a charming fellow who worked very
>hard and effectively to promote U.S  business.  Why,  then,  would
>anyone want to kill him? And who would have the resources to do it
>by  bringing  down  the #2 airplane in the White House fleet?  The
>answer, in brief, is that Ron Brown was going to prison -- no ifs,
>and's or but's about it. Also Bill Clinton's presidency was surely
>going down with him.  And the President could not allow  that.  To
>anyone  who  has  followed  the story closely,  this conclusion is
>inescapable.  Brown was up to his neck in numerous major scandals:
>Whitewater,  the  Denver  airport mess,  Mensa,  the Keating Five,
>Lillian Madsen and her Haitian prostitutes, etc. Small wonder that
>22 congressmen wrote Clinton in February 1995.  Demanding he  fire
>Brown.  At  the time of his murder,  Brown was under investigation
>by: a special prosecutor in the Justice Department; the FDIC;  the
>Congressional Reform and Oversight Committee;  the FBI; the Energy
>Department;  the  Senate  Judiciary  Committee;  and  even his own
>Commerce Department Inspector General.
>But in case you missed the piecemeal accounts in the papers,  here
>is  an extremely condensed summary of 11 of Brown's woes.  As I'll
>show below,  many of  them  were  shortly  going  to  become  Bill
>Clinton's woes:
>1.  How did North Vietnam recently get the U.S.  to drop its trade
>embargo against them so suddenly?  Easy.  As a leading  Vietnamese
>businessman  and  official  revealed  to the press,  the Communist
>government paid Brown $700,000 to do it.  The money  went  into  a
>Singapore bank account,  the embargo fell,  and Clinton squashed a
>feeble FBI attempt to investigate. He and Brown also neutralized a
>federal grand jury probe later.
>2.  Brown sold plane seats on other trade trips besides the one to
>Bosnia/Croatia.   Companies   making   big  contributions  to  the
>Democratic Party or the Clinton Victory Fund could buy access  and
>tax break or regulatory favors.
>3.  The  1-23-95 U.S.  News World Report broke the news that Brown
>had bought  a  $360,000  townhouse  for  his  girlfriend,  Lillian
>Madsen,  a  prominent  political  player and whorehouse madam from
>4.  Brown used to receive $12,500 a month as the  P.R.  agent  for
>Baby  Doc  Duvalier,  the  much-loathed  dictator of Haiti.  Brown
>received this money for nearly five years,  while he was a  member
>of  the  Democratic  National  Committee.  Brown also managed Baby
>Doc's $50 million Investment fund,  most or all of which is now in
>Vietnam firms.
>5.  Brown  was  a key board member of Chemfix,  a Louisiana "waste
>management" corporation that landed a $210 million  contract  with
>New  York  City in 1990,  with Brown's help.  That was despite the
>fact  that  Chemfix   had   two   other   contracts   with   other
>municipalities canceled because of its inability to perform. Brown
>got company stock at 24% of market value, making him millions. New
>York mayor David Dinkins got to host the Democratic Convention.  A
>typical Ron Brown win-win deal.
>6.  Brown founded Capital Pebsco, which -- fresh out of the box --
>got  a contract with Washington D.C.  mayor Marion Barry to handle
>the city's pension funds.  Not a bad start for a new company  with
>no investing experience.
>7. In a deal that has left CIA pedple livid, Brown okayed the sale
>of  a  new  U.S.  gas turbine engine to China.  China will use the
>engines in its cruise missiles.  McDonnell Douglas  developed  the
>turbine  as a military engine.  But Brown arbitrarily reclassified
>it as "civilian." That let China build a fleet of missiles,  using
>U.S.  engines and technology,  which they can point at (who else?)
>the U.S.
>8.  Brown irked Congress and most of Europe by acting as point man
>for  Clinton  to  bring  Iranian  influence  and  weapons into the
>Bosnian War. That broke the U.S.- endorsed arms embargo. The money
>for the arms most likely came from Commerce and Agriculture, slush
>fund money channeled to U.S.  manufacturers;  from there to  U.S.-
>friendly nations and firms overseas;  and from there to Iran.  The
>arms  included  helicopter  gunships,   big   artillery,   stinger
>missiles,  land  mines,  anti-aircraft  guns,  anti-tank  weapons,
>grenade launchers,  and other quality weapons.  Most of  the  arms
>will  stay on the European scene for decades to come,  keeping the
>area  destabilized.  As  one  leading  munitions  dealer  put  it:
>"Iran/Contra   was   slingshots  and  cap  guns  compared  to  the
>quantities and size of arms given the Croatian Serbs" That is  why
>the  Croatian Muslims enthusiastically hosted Brown's planeload of
>executives.  They felt gratitude for the free arms,  as well as  a
>desire to do deals.
>9. Brown was the partner of a Democratic fund-raiser named Nolanda
>Hill.  Hill  paid  Brown  $500,000  for  his 50% interest in First
>International, Inc.,  a company that never made any profits.  Most
>glaringly,  Brown  never  invested  a cent in First International.
>First  International  owned  Corridor  Broadcasting,   which   had
>defaulted  on  massive government loans of $40 million.  The loans
>were passed on to the FDIC,  which was unsuccessful in  collecting
>anything from Hill.  Yet at the same time, First International was
>making large contributions to the  Democratic  Party,  and  paying
>hundreds   of  thousands  of  dollars  to  Brown,   through  shell
>corporations.  These payments to Brown -- thr6e checks for $45,000
>each  --  were  the core of Representative Clinger's evidence that
>forced Janet Reno to hire Daniel Pearson as  special  investigator
>of  Brown's crimes.  They were cashier's checks,  all cut the same
>day in 1993,  with sequential numbers.  Yet supposedly,  the money
>came  from three contributors,  acting independently.  Brown never
>disclosed or paid any taxes on these amounts.
>10.  By personally delivering a warning letter signed by  Clinton,
>Brown  was  able  to  force  a bargain deal with the Saudis for $6
>billion in American military aircraft and  hardware.  To  get  the
>planes,  the  Saudis  also  had  to  accept a fat $4 billion phone
>contract with AT&T:  otherwise,  they would get no aircraft.  Also
>part  of the deal:  AT&T had a multi-million dollar side agreement
>with  Brown's  First  International,   which  was   hired   as   a
>"consultant"  (see  above).  And the Democratic National Committee
>and the Clinton campaign fund were beneficiaries.  This is how big
>business is done in Clinton's America.
>11.  The  last  nail  in  Brown's  coffin was pounded in four days
>before his crash.  FBI and IRS agents subpoenaed  as  many  as  20
>witnesses  for  a  serious  new  grand  jury  probe  of  Brown  in
>Washington.  It seems that an Oklahoma gas company called  Dynamic
>Energy  Resources gave Brown's son Michael $500,000 in stock,  a $
>160,000 cash payment,  and  exclusive  country  club  memberships.
>Former  Dynamic  president  Stewart  Price told a Tulsa grand jury
>that the money was to be routed to Ron Brown,  who was expected to
>"fix" a big lawsuit for Dynamic.  There is little chance you heard
>about this death-knell,  grand jury case.  Radio station  KTOK  in
>Oklahoma reported it on March 28, 1996;  the Washington Times made
>it a front-page story on March 29.  But then a lock was put on the
>story. The AP and New York Times wire services blocked any further
>release of the information. Welcome to the new world order.
>Final proof:
>The  2-8-96  Washington Post reported Brown had retained top legal
>gun Reid  Weingarten,  a  former  high  official  in  the  Justice
>Department,  as  his  criminal  attorney.  You don't pay his price
>($750 an hour) unless you know a criminal  indictment  is  coming,
>and  you're  probably  going to jail.  Janet Reno appointed Daniel
>Pearson as Brown's special prosecutor earlier this year.  She gave
>him blanket permission to investigate anything.  That's when Brown
>angrily demanded that Clinton force her to withdraw  Pearson.  But
>Reno  couldn't  do that.  She had been backed into a comer by Rep.
>William F.  Clinger, Jr.,  chairman of the House Government Reform
>and  Oversight  Committee.  Clinger  had  copies  of Brown's First
>International checks,  plus other  incriminating  documents.  When
>Clinton said he couldn't comply,  Brown went ballistic.  His fatal
>mistake -- according to Brown confidants who requested anonymity -
>- was telling Clinton he wasn't going to take the rap.  He  wasn't
>going  to  let  his wife and son take the rap,  either.  (Both had
>received  hundreds  of  thousands  in   under-the-table   payments
>themselves.) He was going to finger Bill and Hillary instead. That
>would have sunk Bill's reelection campaign on the spot.
>Dead man walking.
>>From that point on, Brown was dead.  Like Vince Foster before him,
>he knew too much.  He knew  where  all  the  money  went  for  the
>payoffs, bribes, scams, money laundering, cover-ups, participation
>fees,  hush  money  and  side  deals  --  all the way from one-man
>operations to vast multinational trade  treaty  fixes.  The  phony
>suicide fake out used on Foster could not be repeated,  of course.
>But an airplane crash is always viewed as an accident.  So  agents
>were  sent  -- not directly by Clinton,  but through a White House
>staffer -- to a standing network of high-level killers,  sometimes
>called  the  "Octopus." If the frequently stormy weather at Cilipi
>had  not  cooperated,  there  would  always  be  another  trip  --
>somewhere, somehow -- and soon.  If the preceding data were widely
>know,  America would realize Bill  Clinton  is  by  far  the  most
>dangerous  man  ever  to  live  in  the  White House.  His complex
>personality certainly has a  genial  side.  But  a  clear  overall
>picture of this man must include the brutal nature of the hit team
>that  carries  out  his  muttered  wishes,  and  looks  after  his
>political fortunes.  This is  not  simply  the  rag-tag  "Arkansas
>Mafia"  that  followed  Clinton  to Washington.  It is a small but
>extremely  well-organized  network  of   pro-establishment   heavy
>hitters  and their ground-level operatives.  With a few changes of
>face,  they have been on the scene since the 1970's.  They  are  a
>diverse  band  of high-level thugs who are the muscle squad of the
>establishment.  If you are a member of Congress,  I  urge  you  to
>assign  your  most  trusted  staff  members  to  investigate these
>crimes. Start with a conversation with Daniel Pearson. He is still
>willing to share his information.
>                    ARTICLES FOR FAIR USE ONLY
>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: Spirit Of Truth Page <JPA94001@UConnVM.UConn.Edu>

Return to Table of Contents for

Supreme Law School:   E-mail