Time: Fri Dec 05 14:29:05 1997
To: patwriot@juno.com (Winston Smith)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Latest devil-opment with state.
Bcc: sls
Move for discovery of your state's
Agreement on Coordination of Tax
Administration ("ACTA") with the Commissioner
of Internal Revenue.  These contracts
have now been proven to be fraudulent,
if only because they define "IRS"
as an agency of the U.S. Department
of the Treasury.  BUT, IRS is NOT IN
the U.S. Department of the Treasury,
which can be established, via rules
of evidence and judicial notice, by
citing Title 31, U.S.C., in toto.

IRS is Trust #62 domiciled in Puerto
Rico, under color of the Federal Alcohol
Administration, which was held to be
unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court
in 1935!!  You should also get the CIR's
corresponding version of the same ACTA,
via a proper FOIA request for same.  Then,
you will have a basis for comparing the
two contracts which are disclosed,
under compelled discovery rules.

Then, start having some fun!!