Time: Sat Dec 06 04:36:26 1997
To: <silverking@dww.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Children in Denver!!!
Bcc: sls, friends
If you like, I will be happy to share
with you my written account of my father's
experience in the first wave of U.S. Marines
to hit Iwo Jima during World War II.

I am a warrior too!

The powers that we now exercise have been
bestowed upon us by the Most High, whose
service is the best of all, beyond compare.

Why wouldn't everyone want a Boss who is
infinitely good, totally reliable, and
loving in the extreme (no end!)  Oh, I almost
forgot -- omniscient and omnipotent -- and
that is no exaggeration.

My experience is not that different from
Saul of Tarsus, except that he was thrown
down into the mud for only 3 days;  I was
thrown down into the mud for 12 months.

Any good that I now do, is the Lord's doing,
completely.  Any bad that I do, is mine,
and mine alone.

"Judgment is mine," says the Most High,
and we are His servants.  The Truth, and
the Law, are immensely, infinitely powerful,
and we can do no better than to submit to
that Omniscient Will, in total obedience.

These squalid wretches will face their
punishment, sooner than you think.

Our job is to save the children.

I am happy to know that you and I are in the
same landing craft!  :)

Do carry on!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress

>Dear Paul,
>              If we did catch these SOB's in the act, this is were the
>wanna-be's and
>week-end warriors better stay at home!!!  This is were the MEN take
>over!!!.
>Just waiting for conformation... There's nothing like catching the
>HUNTERS..
>I wish to stay in contact with you and work up...  Shame on them!!!

<snip>