Time: Tue Dec 09 20:57:36 1997
To: Shane Eden
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Question for a Lot of Camels (used)
Bcc:
Dear Shane,

And so, where has the great QUESTion left us?

I got dragged up to Phoenix for 24 hours,
and they are going to stiff me for every
single minute of that time, even though
I lectured some 30 people on the culmination
of 7+ years of constitutional research?

Do I have it correctly now?

They got a really good deal, didn't they?  ;(

My bottom line is this:  I now doubt very much
that they are, truly, who they say they are.

I could be wrong, but I would need a lot
of additional persuasion.  I hope I AM wrong!

Be careful, Shane!!

I smell a big, stinking, rat, and it nests
somewhere near a lot of camels, not unlike
a used car lot, with transmissions filled
with paper confetti, to muffle the noise.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress