Time: Thu Dec 11 16:24:04 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Seven Steps back to Slavery ("SSS")
Bcc: <trapper@ipa.net>
Step 1: begin with sovereign Citizens, in theory only
        (require all lawmakers to be in this Class)

Step 2: create a second, inferior class of citizens
        (small "c" instead of CAPITAL "C")

Step 3: confuse the first Class with the second class
        (by pretending the former no longer exists)

Step 4: ignore obvious equal protection violations
        (by treating everyone as slaves of government)

Step 5: punish anyone who unravels the cunning required
        to implement the above, e.g. via heavy taxation

Step 6: reward judges and prosecutors with lucrative kick-backs
        for maintaining this ruse at all costs; publish results

Step 7: make this happen in the most free Land, then
        you are guaranteed world domination everywhere else.

If this is the New Deal, what was the Old Deal?

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress