Time: Fri Dec 12 05:08:08 1997
To: "Fredrick Rea O'Keefe" <fredrick@tech-center.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Common Law Copyright
Bcc: sls
Black's Law Dictionary has been corrupted
by bar members.  20,000 words were changed
between the Fifth and Sixth editions.

What is a "person"?  I believe it usually
refers to federal citizens and other
artificial entities.  Federal citizenship
is a municipal franchise issued by Congress
acting in its municipal capacity.

I am a "Person", not a "person".

The common law is a term which has a
permanent meaning, via the Seventh Amendment.

Only the several States have the power to
change that meaning.  Until they do, it
retains the meaning it had when it was
first enacted into the supreme Law.

For authority, see Eisner v. Macomber,