Time: Fri Dec 12 06:22:37 1997
To: GaryArt1 <GaryArt1@aol.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Family Advocates in Pasadena Texas (fwd)
Bcc: sls
I am not aware of any courts which have
been persuaded to do this.  We are now
shifting our strategies away from federal
court, into the local county court, by
proving that IRS is a foreign trust, and
that DOJ does NOT have powers of attorney
to represent IRS, because Congress never
gave DOJ power of attorney to represent IRS.

Just because I do not know of any courts
which have removed such IRS Notices, does
not mean that the courts have not done so.
I have only been in this field for 8 years,
or so (not counting university training).

I don't know about Family Advocates,
so I cannot answer your question about
them.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,