Time: Fri Dec 12 10:31:04 1997
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Gilbertson/Mitchell (Mr. "Federal Zone") Appeal
Bcc:
And so, we go to the U.S. Supreme Court
with these points, as I have predicted
all along.  That is, provided that
Gilbertson chooses to do so.  After being
brainwashed in federal prison, he is
not likely to do so.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com

p.s.  The dividing lines are becoming much
more clear, particularly when impostors
join these email lists, and pretend to be
concerned about freedom, when they are not.