Time: Fri Dec 12 18:08:13 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: C.J. John Marshall (1801) (was "OUR WAR, PART 3")
Bcc: <repub-d@u.washington.edu>
No, the fateful day was at the Tucson campus.

I went straightaway home to draft "The Lawless Rehnquist,"
and returned to campus -- to pass out my writing.

The Dean of the Law School did not go searching for me,
she went HUNTING for me, all over campus, until she
found me, and did we have a hair-raising conversation!

I told her, bluntly, that I had become a "White Nigger,"
and I could see her hair stand straight up from her neck.

She then banned me from all future lectures by
the Chief Justice.  I told her I wasn't planning
on returning anyway, after he had said, "There has
been a change in doctrine."

Oh, yes, indeeeed.  Pronounced with a distiiiinct
London accent -- The Citeeee, I do believe it is
called.

BARF!!

Don't you know?  There has been a change in doctrine??

Richard Burton, where are you when we need your
magnificent vocal chords??

I shall practice, for the pending brawl --
on the floor of the House of Representatives,
Lady Just Us in waiting, tenth & Constitution!!

What great fun.  Law makers?  HAH!!  Joking agaaaain,
are we, Flintstone?  They cannot even throw wet clay
and miss their own noses.

As long as Congress is in recess, the children are
safe (but not before!)

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress