Time: Sun Dec 14 06:47:58 1997
To: "David E. Parsons" <spiker@amnix.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Someone who doesn't like you
Cc: <blueoval@sgi.net>
Bcc: sls
David,

The truth has many enemies in contemporary
America.  You can usually detect these enemies,
when they refuse to debate the merits or the facts.

For a good litmus test, show them IRC 7851(a)(6)(A),
and then ask them to define "this title" [sic].

I didn't write this garbage, remember now!  :)

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress