Time: Sun Dec 14 13:36:27 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "How You Became a Commodity," by Ed McCabe
Bcc: sls
[Posted recently in the Supreme Law Forum.]

Posted by E. McCabe on November 29, 1997 at 12:40:57:

How You Became A Commodity
The Creation Of Constructive Trusts
And the Solution

Copyright 1997 By Ed McCabe
With many thanks to Howard Griswold

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution created a secondary class of
citizens so the slaves could
become federal citizens and be "freed." The only problem today, is that
most people have been
duped into giving up their Sovereignty to become second class federal
citizens.

In America we are born American Nationals, and do not become federal
citizens unless we legally
are duped into swearing allegiance to the federal state. Trouble is, nobody
tells us this, because New
World Order society planners want to enslave us to the federal debt we did
not create, and make us
pay and pay because they maneuvered the United States into bankruptcy in
the 1930's. We have
been sold into economic slavery. Not just "we," but specifically your own
personal body has been
sold without anyone telling you.

There are many definitions of The United States. The law says the US
"includes,"- "includes" means
"is only."

Title 28 Section 1332(d)"United States"(d) The word ''States'', as used in
this section, includes the
Territories, the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.

It does not mention the sovereign state republics, because they are not
included.

According to Gardina v. Board of Registrars of Jefferson County - Supreme
court of Alabama Feb
2, 1909: "There are two classes of citizens under our form of government,
citizens of the United
States and of the state; and one may be a citizen of the former without
being a citizen of the latter."

Marion v. New York. New York is foreign to the United States, and 28 USC
1603(a) "foreign
state" is a political subdivision of a foreign state, which is a separate
legal person which is neither a
citizen of a State of the United states.

Elk v. Wilkins 112 US 94 Indians born within the territorial limits of the
United States, members of,
and owing immediate allegiance to, one of the Indian Tribes (an alien,
though dependent power),
although in a geographical sense born in the United States, are no more
"born in the United States
and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," within the meaning of the first
section of the Fourteenth
Amendment, than the children of subjects of any foreign government born
within the domain of that
government or the children born within the United States, of ambassadors or
other public ministers
of foreign nations.

Most don't know it, but most Americans probably have no income or commerce
connected with the
corporate United States body politic and its zones and territories, i.e
District of Columbia, Guam,
American Samoa, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands or any of the States of
the Union or political
subdivisions, thereof, all their earnings from their labor are received
from outside these areas, not
from within said areas which are foreign to them and they have never been
engaged in any revenue
taxable activity involving alcohol, tobacco, or firearms, so without a
Birth Registration certificate or
Social Security Number, they are not legally subject to the jurisdiction of
the United States
corporate body politic.

But no one will tell you this, or let you know you were born free, because
you won't pay taxes or die
in contrived wars. It will upset the International Bankers who are
siphoning off our economic base.
They want you to believe you "have to" be their slave. This is accomplished
through societal
conditioning, and legally, through the constructive fraud of un rebutted
presumptions and withholding
all the facts from you.

The Feds have gotten everyone with a birth certificate and a social
security number to become
subservient to them. During our signing up for an
adhesion-to-the-federal-body-politic birth
certificate and social security number, we didn't know it, but the Feds
used these applications to
create two implied (unwritten, called "constructive") trusts in which we
were duped into giving the
Feds a "security interest" of ownership in our bodies. They trade these
security interests (a
monetized copy of your birth certificate, and a monetized copy of your
social security application) in
international commerce as if they were money. Presto! Your body is now the
collateral on the
national debt. And you didn't know about it or knowingly agree to it.

76 American Jurisprudence 2d "TRUSTS" section 210: "Promise, agreement or
contract - Generally
speaking a constructive (implied, unwritten) trust does not require any
agreement between the
parties - either actual, or express (in writing), or implied - to create
the trust, Rather, a constructive
trust generally stems from the equitable powers of the court."

Once we legally give them this power, they skim off the cream, and keep the
value of the trust (as a
piece of paper commercially tradeable security interest) and then give us
back possession of our
bodies and make us responsible for the upkeep of the trust property, again,
trust property means our
bodies. It's a perfect master/slave relationship for the Feds, they get the
value we freely give away,
but they have no worries since we, as mere possessors, are the ones now
legally bound to have to
do all the maintenance on ourselves and our property and to follow the
trust rules and be "law
abiding."

Since we obviously proved ourselves insane by the act of giving away
control of our lives to
someone else, the courts have ruled that by the performance of this insane
act we are obviously
incompetent, and therefore, they need to appoint a Guardian over us, and
who better to be the
Guardian than the trustee we gave the power to, the Feds. The courts use
the federal and state
statutes as the daily enforcement/maintenance rules for the upkeep of the
trust property, our
contracted into slavery bodies. This scam is all Constitutional under our
exercising our Right to
Contract. Here is the statute, or trust rule, where we let them legally
turn us all into "Federal
Personnel," subject to federal jurisdiction by the act of getting a Social
Security number.

UNITED STATES CODE TITLE 5 - GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND EMPLOYEES
i. PART I - THE AGENCIES GENERALLY
(1) CHAPTER 5 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
(a) SUBCHAPTER II - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
552a. Records maintained on individuals
(a) Definitions. - For purposes of this section -
(12) the term ''Federal benefit program'' means any program administered or
funded by the Federal
Government, or by any agent or State on behalf of the Federal Government,
providing cash or
in-kind assistance in the form of payments, grants, loans, or loan
guarantees to individuals; and
(13) the term ''Federal personnel'' means officers and employees of the
Government of the United
States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve
Components),
individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits
under any retirement
program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits).

Social Security is a Federal benefit program. You, as federal personnel,
don't have any freedom in
healthcare or in any other area because you appoint them your master to
take care of you. But their
version of "taking care" of us is to burn babies, raid clinics, imprison
doctors, therapists and
educators, tax us un mercilessly, and outlaw real cures for disease. This
fictitious statutory federal
citizenship status, and your body's secret existence as mere collateral for
a security interest traded as
an article of international commerce is legally signified whenever your
name is spelled in ALL
CAPITALS on financial and legal documents. Check your mail.

This appointment of being our masters that we were tricked into giving them
has now, through their
un rebutted tort feaser fraud, grown to become their almost complete
dictatorial control power over
our bodies, our finances, our minds, or our children, and how we use them.
This power over us is,
or is about to become, SLAVERY. We are squarely to blame. Through our Right
to Contract
power of appointment. Yes, we did appoint them trustees over our bodies,
but only because they
withheld all the facts from us. This is contract fraud. They did not tell
us when we signed up, that
these secret trusts were created, and that the creation of these unwritten
constructive trusts would
give them this complete statutory control over us. They couldn't. They know
perfectly well that we
aren't really insane, and that we would never agree to such a contract if
we openly knew about it.

Would anyone in their right mind give someone the power to burn their
children alive? That's what
just happened in Waco, Texas. They don't tell us this is why they can, for
example, take your
children away from you or deny you life restoring oxygen/ozone and other
therapies, or deny you
really meaningful health care, and enslave you into being responsible for
an artificially created and
fraudulent national debt, or make you give up a third of the fruits of your
labor to the federal trustee
as payment for managing your trust- in the form of "taxes" - which all only
go overseas to fatten the
coffers of the foreign multinational IMF bankers. See Title 22 U.S. Codes
Section 286 for proof of
the International Monetary Fund having their hand in our cookie jar.

They CONCEAL from us that WE OURSELVES, by using our own God given right to
contract, in
this case for a birth certificate and social security number, gave away our
rights by using our
"POWER OF APPOINTMENT, " to unknowingly make them trustees over our lives.
However, we
the individual people also, AS THE ORIGINAL TRUST CREATORS, HAVE THE POWER
AND RIGHT TO LEGALLY AND PEACEFULLY UN APPOINT, or "RELEASE," and
"TERMINATE" THIS ADHESION TRUST RELATIONSHIP with them. No longer can they
fine
and jail us, and break up our families, and send our children off to die in
their wars. The truth of this
is right in front of us in the statutes, but the evil tort feasers in
government have hidden the statutory
PROCEDURAL PATH to the RELEASE AND TERMINATION OF ALL TRUSTEE POWER
OVER US deep in some corner of every state and federal lawbook. The
statutory release path is
unbelievably, and fraudulently, found under different titles such as, "Act
for the Simplification of
Fiduciary Security Transfers," or under plumbing codes (The power of
appointment flows through
the trust as in a "pipe"), or elsewhere, to deliberately make the
release-termination path almost
impossible to find. Who actually reads ALL the laws? They know very few do,
and count on you
not doing it so you never know you can rebut their presentments.

BECAUSE THE FACT OF THE CREATION OF THE INITIAL ADHESION, ALONG WITH
THE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO TERMINATE THE CONSTRUCTIVE ADHESION
TRUSTS IS WITHHELD FROM US, THAT PROVES INTENTIONAL FRAUD ON THEIR
PART. A BREECH OF THEIR FIDUCIARY DUTY AS TRUSTEES TO BE HONEST! A
BREECH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY IS GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF THE TRUST.
DUE TO THEIR MISREPRESENTATION AND FRAUD. WE, AS THE CREATORS, HAVE
A RIGHT TO UN CREATE OR "RELEASE" AND "TERMINATE" THE ADHESION TRUST
SLAVE CONTRACTS UNDER EQUITY. IT IS ONLY UNDER AN EQUITY
JURISDICTION WHERE THE TRUE OWNER/CREATOR HAS THE POWER TO DO THIS.
IF ONLY WE KNOW ABOUT IT!

Many have tried to "revoke" or "rescind" (wrong words) this adhesion
contract, using the wrong
procedure or words, only to have the courts shoot them down. They are
indeed entitled to the relief
they seek, but since they used the wrong procedures and wording the court
could not "hear" what
they were saying. The proper procedural application of this heretofore
secret knowledge in the
courts returns us and the doctors and ministers and teachers and mothers
and fathers and everyone
else to a state of freedom of choice in our lives, with no big brother
forcing poisons into our food
and healthcare, no reaching into our pockets, and no stuffing toxins into
our minds at school. But the
fraud perpetrators don't make it easy to get out of their trap because they
need it to exist."

This writing is my original creation, and I make my living writing
about alternative medicine and law,
so selling this information is expressly forbidden!
Presented as a public service.
Non commercial reproduction only is encouraged

Thank You. Enjoy your freedom if you will work for it.
by Ed McCabe,
Author of the Best Selling Book "Oxygen Therapies"
Diseases can't live in oxygen (See www.oxytherapies.com)

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13