Time: Sun Dec 14 16:16:57 1997
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: A RAND Publication
Bcc: sls
You just don't believe the truth when you hear it.

I did confirm a mathematical flaw in their logic,
which was reviewed by my graduate professor
in applied mathematics and decision theory, and
he agreed with me.

Given the initial probabilities of A and B, and
the conditional probability of B given A, then
the conditional probability of A given B is computable.
The latter conditional probability was the lower
half of RAND's probability matrix.

You, Sir, are suffering from the Grand Deception:

you confuse the truth with lies, and
you confuse lies with the truth.

Such is your punishment for living the lie.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com