Time: Mon Dec 15 11:17:15 1997
To: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: unlawful dominion is the issue of the hour
Bcc: sls
The larger question of unlawful dominion
by the federal government, gets lost in
the din and clamour about racial prejudice
and racial segregation.  It is now clear
that the feds traded chattel slavery for
a more insidious statutory slavery, at the
behest of the bankers who backed both
sides of the Civil War.  When Lincoln ran
out of money to prosecute that war, the
bankers were waiting, because they knew
it was inevitable that Lincoln would go broke.
The North had 525,000 troops at one point!
But, when Lincoln turned down their usury,
the Rothschilds hired an agent to gun him
down -- in a public place -- for all to see.

The Civil War was fought as much to establish
a precedent for paper money, and that precedent
did happen, for better or for worse, the few richer,
and the vast majority now the poorer, for it.

Despite the well established prohibition
against using force or fraud to
create law, the feds have made a habit,
for decades now, of establishing dominion
precisely by means of force and fraud.
Just read Dyett v. Turner, Utah Supreme
Court (1968), for the shocking and
sordid details, unrefuted by any known
historian, judge, or jury.

If the entire South were lily white, we
would STILL be facing this question of
unlawful dominion, now standing naked in the
sun, and stripped of the confusing and
artificial trappings of skin color and its
manifold ramifications.

My solution is simple, and straightforward:

  "The status of State Citizen shall not be
   denied or abridged by the United States,
   or by any State, on account of race.
   The 14th amendment [sic] is hereby repealed.
   Congress shall have power to enforce this
   article by appropriate legislation."

This will mend a terrible, tragic tear in
the otherwise seamless fabric of the
U.S. Constitution.  If we succeed in ratifying
this "New Amendment," we will then move on
to amending the Guarantee Clause, so that
the United States must guarantee to itself
a Republican Form of Government as well.

The rest will easy, by comparison.

I am standing by.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress