Time: Tue Dec 16 05:13:27 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: auto insurance, more details
Bcc: <livewire@sunset.net>,  <publiceye@cbs.com>,  <doppler@astral.magic.ca>, <DeanTong@aol.com>,  <dguthrie@netline.net>, <bcsay@ncweb.com>, <boucreej@sce.com>, <asthma3@ix.netcom.com>, <rag@airmail.net>,  <bing@tiac.net>, <Busytaz@aol.com>, <cxdz36a@prodigy.com>,  <gilclaes@oricom.ca>, <Zosmom@aol.com>,  <abbott@aero.org>, <rfox@southeast.net>,  <laducas@juno.com>, <kissodat@somtel.com>,  <tburbo@together.net>, <SteveW407@aol.com>,  <woody@stlnet.com>, <MmpcMaven@aol.com>,  <proadvocate@earthlink.net>,  <PangK@aol.com>, <NMAR85@aol.com>,  <panzertrup@aol.com>, <Jodi@whitakercos.com>,  <HARCdlm@aol.com>, <dadwatch@robin.no>, <cadvan@aol.com>, <dizzywave-southphilly@worldnet.att.net>,  <danat@jps.net>, <bill.cassady@infoway.com>,  <bernie@quadro.net>, <paulcpa@earthlink.net>, <sheep_@telusplanet.net>, <aliadarrow@earthlink.net>, <A2ndwife@aol.com>,  <men@menhotline.org>, <gregory-palumbo@uokhsc.edu>, <acesco@colla.com>, <bosemietze@powernet.net>, <manifesto@home.net>,  <jwatch@erols.com>, <bosemietze@powernet.net>, <info@rnc.org>