Time: Tue Dec 16 15:11:56 1997
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: CHRISTIANITY AND FREEDOM
Bcc: sls
I believe these ignorant people have been
victimized by a combination of television
brainwashing, newspaper Q&A columns, and
the various influences of public schools,
private bridge parties, and church on Sunday
--  the socially acceptable response day.

If these people would just stop and think,
about the horrific implications of the
Grace Commission, they would come to
realize, perhaps too late, that the money
collected by the IRS is being laundered
into the pockets of foreign bankers or,
worse, is being used to bribe judges and
prosecutors to foment indictments and
convictions of "illegal tax protestors."

Of course, this term cannot survive the
obvious constitutional challenge, because
the First Amendment preserves protest
inviolate.  Thus, the tax must be illegal,
not the protest, and certainly not the
protestors.

Confer at "barratry" in Black's Law Dictionary,
for the rest of the story.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com