Time: Tue Dec 16 19:59:45 1997
To: stamos@mindsync.com (Frank Stamos - as entered by sender)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: May You Always Have an Angel - from Frank Stamos
Bcc:
Dear Frank,

Thank you so very much for this beautiful
Christmas Card.  It has truly made my day,
to know that you have remembered me in this way.

I hope you will find, among the many messages
you must get on any day, my Merry Christmas
Messsage to everyone on the Internet,
everywhere in the world.

Be well, my good friend.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,