Time: Wed Dec 17 06:09:07 1997
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: WHO WROTE IT?
Bcc: sls, friends
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I hereby lodge My formal complaint against:

       <han-wi@ri.ultranet.com>

Here are the markings of an Internet thief
(see proof below):

1.  no name or other identifying information;

2.  admits and shares knowledge about a known
    copyright violation;

3.  too stupid to realize the pen name helps
    track the stolen copies;

4.  will most likely resort to ad hominems
    to weasel out of the obvious liabilities;

5.  will refuse to reveal a name and address
    for lawful service of process (we ARE
    enforcing the copyright restrictions);

6.  does not realize that the HTML version
    was stolen and modified, against the
    copyright restrictions stated in the Preface;

7.  is conspiring with "Dimitri" and America On-Line,
    the latter of which has been formally served
    with a demand to cease and desist, and now
    refuses to honor the author's copyrights.

Fortunately for the author, AOL has deep pockets.

If you want to take sides, please don't let us
stop you.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com