Time: Wed Dec 17 07:56:11 1997
To: TWStough <TWStough@aol.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: IP: Re: This is CODE 3: ALL UNITS
Bcc:
Hello Terry,

You are officially on the "bleeding edge" now.
Take my word for it! :)

When fear, or uncertainty, should grip you, take a
deep breath and ask the Most High for guidance:

  "Ask, and you SHALL receive."  Remember that!!

He did NOT say:  "only ask for things which are
on my schedule of TO DO's for Wednesday;  otherwise,
contact Janet Reno for permission first!!"  Did He?

The Power we need in this terrible crisis can
come from One and ONLY One Source:

       The Lord, Most High!

And, with Him, you cannot lose, as long as you
place yourself in His Service, at all times!

I know you know this, but I thought I would
just remind you, when the lead starts to get
a little thick (spinning or not!)

Best regards,
/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress