Time: Thu May 16 09:03:14 1996
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 08:58:49 -0700
To: "John Burr" <john.burr@qmail.eonetworks.com>,
        "Liberty Law" <libertylaw@www.ultimate.org>,
        "Max Kennedy" <mkennedy@iglou.com>
From: pmitch@primenet.com (Paul Andrew Mitchell)
Subject: LLAW: 12 or 23 or 25

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org
>In the mean time, the question is how to lawfully start a grand jury,
>or help one already existing.

Vela Griggs wrote this up in great detail in her 3-ring binder book
entitled "The Original 13th Amendment" available from Inyawe Trust Company,
c/o P.O. Box 716, Georgetown, California Republic, 95634 Non-Domestic
916-333-2808; give my best to Duane and Adrienne, both people of
highest integrity.  Certified copies of original 13th amendment are available
from Colorado Records Custodian, complete with official "ribbon" seal.
Check with me for ordering details.  I can email you a fax copy of document.