Time: Fri May 17 14:32:37 1996
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 07:23:59 -0700
To: "Andrew G. Lehr" <agl@locke.ccil.org>
From: pmitch@primenet.com (Paul Andrew Mitchell)
Subject: Re: LLAW: Yes?
Cc: Max Kennedy <mkennedy@iglou.com>, libertylaw@www.ultimate.org

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org
>This is beginning to stray rather badly from the point. So we are meant
>to refight a battle for the 13th Amendment, which was lost around 1820,
>and which 99.9% of the American people have never even heard of, while
>the Freeman are surrounded by Federal agents?

If the federal agents are (or were) bar members, or if they received their
commissions from officers (executive or judicial) who are or were bar
members, those federal agents are no more qualified or authorized to
be detaining Citizens than is a dog catcher authorized to fly a 747.
The Fourth and Fifth Amendments absolutely control this situation.
The action is called Quo Warranto (short of a violent resolution).
Let's use it, and invoke the Sheriff's authority to enforce it.

I don't agree that it "strays rather badly from the point."  I just received
the following two lines from Tom Clark:

"Liberty law sole purpose is to dedicated to use LAW (common or statute) to
win back liberties.  Anything towards that aim is acceptable posting."

Now, what is the LAW?  A Grand Jury has no authority either, unless its
members affirm their solemn commitment to support the Constitution.
If they don't, then they cannot exercise the powers of a grand jury, period.
So, the LAW controls, but if we have no agreement as to what that LAW
is, then we are doomed to chaos in our civil and political relations.  The
Union states have outlawed bar members from public offices.  BTW, the
13th Amendment was not "lost";  it was obstructed by the British who fought
a war with US in order to burn the Library of Congress.  But, in their myopia
they forgot that the states are responsible for amending the Constitution,
and the crucial evidence was (and still is) in the state Capitols, where it
belongs, and where it first came into existence, when the state legislatures
voted to amend the Constitution.  In conclusion, per Tom Clark's rule,
the Constitution IS the way we win back our liberties, because we Citizens
have collectively failed to enforce it, in part, because we were and still
are ignorant as to its exact provisions.