Time: Sat May 18 09:24:58 1996
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 19:46:04 -0700
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: Max Kennedy <mkennedy@iglou.com>
CC: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
Subject: Re: LLAW: Anouther Reason

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org
Max Kennedy wrote:

> LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
> Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org
>
> Anouther reason to set up a grand jury, and to do it right, is
> to draw attention to the "federal grand jury" that brought
> the original charges;  I've looked at it a little, and it looks
> a bit like a star chamber.
> Max Kennedy

Could you please elaborate "a bit like a star chamber"?
I have my own reasons for agreeing, but I would appreciate
hearing your elaboration.  Velma says that federal grand
juries have no standing in the first instance.  What's your
take on this? Did you see the movie by the same name --
Life and death decisions without due process, as I recall.