Time: Sun Oct 27 06:56:02 1996
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 06:48:23 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: ComLaw> Survival of the New World Order?

<snip>

I am forwarding a very tight
synopsis of the forces we
are battling.  This one is
worth saving, and sharing,
with family, friends, and
associates.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>****************
>
>http://feustel.mixi.net/letters/nwo_survival.html
>
>The NWO Blueprint for (Its Own) Survival
>
>There have been many articles attributing various NWO conspiracies to
>change the face of US society in various ways. I present here what I
>think is a reasonable representation of the NWO's master plan consisting
>of several major campaigns already being implemented here in the US by
>the Federal Government in cooperation with the United Nations.
>
>                                        The Wildlands Project
>
>Make 50% of the US land mass completely off-limits to humans. Make
>another 25% of the land mass buffer zones with only limited human
>access. Wildlife 'corridors' permitting animals to travel from the
>Atlantic to the Pacific Oceans without crossing land inhabited or used
>by humans will be created. The entire US population will be relocated to
>and confined to the remaining 25% of US land mass. (i.e. the population
>of the US will be concentrated in large cities like Chicago, LA and New
>York, etc.
>
>Note also that the UN doesn't believe in the private ownership of land.
>Including land in the US. More about that later.
>
>                             The Motor Vehicle Elimination Project
>
>Get rid of most motorized vehicles in the US by imposing severe
>emissions testing designed to fail all vehicles over 4 years old.
>
>                           The World Population Reduction Project
>
>Reduce the world human population from its current level of circa 5
>Billion to circa 500 Million (i.e. by 90%). No decision has been made as
>to the most effective method (i.e. war, famine, disease, mass murder)
>for accomplishing this massive reduction in the world's human
>population.
>
>Also reduce US energy consumption (i.e living standards) to those
>enjoyed by other 3rd world countries.
>
>                        The Destruction of American Culture Project
>
>Eliminate general knowledge of US history and Christian religious
>practices by disrupting the transmission of this cultural heritage
>to at least two generations of Americans. This disruption is being
>accomplished by making sure that American children receive no
>worthwhile education in the public school systems which the children are
>forced to attend. Driving down wages via GATT and NAFTA also helps
>facilitate this objective since both parents have to work to support a
>family. This leaves the children getting most of their cultural infusion
>from the Government rather than from their parents.
>
>The Federal Government is also facilitating US cultural meltdown by
>refusing to stem (in fact, facilitating) the mass immigration into the
>US of illegal aliens from Mexico.
>
>                           The Destruction of American Democracy
>                           via the Militarization of Law Enforcement
>
>The War on Drugs is actually a pretext for repealing (with the
>connivance of the US Supreme Court) the entire Bill of Rights. The US
>Government is importing drugs to make sure that everyone gets
> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan