Time: Mon Nov 04 08:59:21 1996
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 08:56:31 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: Citizenship?

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
William,

See Chapter 11 and Appendix Y
in The Federal Zone, available
on the Internet via the Alta Vista
search engine.  This will provide
you with precise legal language for
expressing your status properly.

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Citizen of Arizona state [sic]

At 10:40 AM 11/4/96 +0100, you wrote:
>LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
>Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
>Okay folks, here we go.
>
>My Christian Appellation is William Gordon of the family Kay.
>I have been doing research for about five years on all types
>and kinds of issues.  I have come to a conclusion of which I
>would like input.
>
>1.  According to the definitions I have been able to locate,
>I cannot be a sovereign citizen.  The reason for this is due
>to the fact that the term sovereign means to be vested with
>authority.  If only I vest myself with authority, I have only
>authority over myself and my house.  Besides, if I am a
>Christian, the religion upon which the nation of America was
>predicated, then I have actually vested Jesus Christ with
>authority and therefore, cannot myself be sovereign.
>
>2.  Do I want to be a citizen of the STATE OF FLORIDA, the
>UNITED STATES or the united States of America?  The answer to
>all three is no.  I can give an oath of allegiance to the
>state (Republic) of Florida, hence making me a citizen of the
>Republic of Florida.  As to any other citizenship, forget it.
>
>3.  Of which nation am I?  This question is very important,
>for it declares under which Law you are to be traveling.  To
>better understand this, let us go back in time.  "Hey you
>over there, snug up that belt, this time machine can take
>some nasty sudden leaps!!"
>
>     The people in America were mostly folks who were
>attempting to escape the laws in other countries.  Laws which
>were prohibitive.  The "Church of England" was not
>sympathetic with anyone who claimed to be of a denomination
>which was not of its "faith", so there was
>religious persecution as well.  Folks came here to escape
>persecution and also to find their "fortunes."
>     Originally, there were no towns, no counties, no
>states,simply homesteads and forts.  The people lived outside
>the fort gates, taking any and all risks as would come their
>way. Granted the Kings troops <French and English, not to
>mention German, Austrian, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian>
>would man the forts, giving protection to anyone who could
>get inside before the gates were shut and locked, but for all
>intents and purposes, each man on the land was his own law
>unto himself.  And it was an understood and accepted
>situation.
>     You see, at this time in history, God and the Bible were
>the law.  Each man took unto himself, the nature of
>Christianity and endeavored to use that law to their own
>ends.
>     So, the deal was, each man on the land was, while on his
>property, the king of his castle.  This, however, caused
>problems.  Let me demonstrate an example.
>     John and Mark who are neighbors, are walking in the
>woods on John's property.  They come upon a dog, wounded and
>dirty.  John says to Mark, "ugly dog, what you wanna do with
> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan