Time: Sat Nov 09 20:19:37 1996
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 20:07:06 -0800
To: "E. J. Totty" <eschelon@eschelon.seanet.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: NWLibs> Re: PMRS update

by the horns, taking him down all
the way to the ground, and then driving
a sword straight into his heart.

I have only one minor variation on
this theme:  I am sharpening a big
fat wooden stake, and whirling a sledge
hammer over my head, for practice,
instead of the sword.  The "sword" I am
saving for later, more suitable targets,
like Jabba the Hutt.

>	Paul,
>
>	So. . . . what is your point?
>	Are you pissed-off that I didn't investigate further?
>
>	I have a rather full plate myself, and if the intent of your post
>was that of requesting assistance, then what is so wrong with asking _just
>that_?
>
>	Making _me_ or others sound as though we are callous and uncaring
>is not going to accomplish anything in the way of getting _anything_ done.
>Most certainly it _will_ result in alienation.
>
>	The ROC list is an excellent place to acquire information that
>affects us all. I print a lot of the letters and pass them around at work,
>hopefully enlightening others as to the continuing situations that may and
>do affect them.
>
>	But, as I implied, when the 'noise level' rises to the level of the
>real intelligence, then there is no intelligence, and no message is
>delivered.
>
>	Now, just what is it that you seeking?
>
>Ed

>In the land of the free and the home of the brave,
>we have more laws against freedom than those that
>protect it.
>If this country is so damned free, why are there so many
>things I can't do without breaking some idiotic law?
> "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
>  Tacitus, Roman Senator and historian (a.d. 56-115)
>The 2nd Amendment IS THE reset button for the United States Constitution.
>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
>the Right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
>The  Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States and
>the Bill of Rights -- These are the ORIGINAL Contract with America.
>Beware of Imitations.
>Accept No Substitutes.
>Insist on the Genuine Articles.
>"You exceed your rights when you urge that laws be made in the shape of
>your conscience to block the pleasures permitted by mine.  When you
>people prevail, you commit a crime against freedom, and that is the
>greatest immorality I know."  -Vance Bourjaily, Country Matters

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan