Time: Tue Nov 26 16:07:59 1996
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:01:41 -0800
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: ciadrugs] SENATE HEARINGS TODAY

Given the obvious and copious amounts
of obstruction of justice which were
demonstrated by the Warren Commission,
on which Senator Specter was a staff
attorney during their hearings, I would
have to say that there is much probable
cause to charge him with accessory to
homicide after the fact, if not treason.
But, that is just my honest opinion;
nobody has to agree with me on this point.
If I were on a competent and qualified
federal grand jury at this point in time,
I would not hesitate to indict Senator
Specter for same, using the Warren
Commission Report as Exhibit "A".

>Surely no one expects cogent questions from Specter about the CIA! After
>all, he has been Chairman of the so-called "Oversight" Committee for many
>years, while things have been going to Hell in a handbasket.
>He is a serious part of the problem, not the solution.
>
>Carl Webber
>

>At 02:32 PM 11/26/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>It's amusing that Senator Specter would call Adolpho Calero as a witness
>>without informing the spectators that Calero has been on the CIA payroll
>>going all the way back to the day's of Somoza, and for all we know is
>>probably still on the company payroll.  I also wonder why neither
>>Senator
>>or Rep. Waters bothered to ask Calero about DEA reports that his brother
>>Mario, while operating a New Orleans contra re-supply operation,
>>trafficked
>>drugs through the airport and warehouse he was then using.
>>
>>I also found it incredulous that Eden Pastora testified that he received
>>two
>>helicopters, a C-47 aircraft, and $70,000 in cash from George Morales, a
>>class l Miami
>>DEA drug suspect and claims he didn't know it was drug money!  It was
>>also
>>instructive to note that Pastora, who's nom de guerre is Commandante
>>Zero, admittedly took money from Norman Menesis, the Nicaraguan drug
>>dealer mentioned prominently in the San Jose Mercury story, who is known
>>in tiny Nicaragua
>>as El rey de drogas (King of Drugs)and again "didn't know" the "king"
>>was a drug dealer.  Pastora acknowledged taking money and pick up trucks
>>from Danillo Blandon, the other contra drug dealer from the San Jose
>>Mercury story, but alas again simply didn't know Blandon was dealing
>>hundreds of kilos a month.
>>
>>It is unfortunate that these hearings are conducted without committee
>>counsel,
>>with little background or staff preparation and rather than pointed
>>examination based on the factual record we get rambling, usually
>>unresponsive
>>and or irrelevant responses.  Does anyone there actually expect these
>>witness's to admit under oath they committed felonies punishable by
>>the death penalty?  Surely they heard of another of the CIA's drug
>>dealers, Manuel Noriega, and certainly are not anxious to join him
>>in his current abode.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan