Time: Wed Nov 27 07:51:40 1996
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 07:38:05 -0800
To: nwlibertarians@teleport.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: NWLibs> 98

At 08:48 PM 11/24/96, you wrote:

>Stormy Mon wrote:
>
>>Another research project is libertarian environmentalism. A
>> customer asked
>>me, "Do libertarians care about the environment?".  A brief
>> soundbite to
>>address that concern is a challenge.
> Randolph Joseph Miller replies:
>How about this response...
>Yes, that's why we wouldn't have built 3 mile island.
>
>Just think of a few examples of government programs that have
>caused pollution.  The military isn't exactly clean, you know.

Stormy,

Can we include in this category
the adulteration of vaccines for
U.S. combat soldiers headed for
the Gulf War?

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan