Time: Thu Nov 28 08:05:30 1996
          with NJE id 9241 for AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU; Thu, 28 Nov 1996
          07:42:03 -0700
          V1.2a/1.8a) with BSMTP id 8263; Thu, 28 Nov 1996 07:42:03 -0700
          Thu, 28 Nov 96 07:42:02 MST
          by primenet.com (8.8.3/8.8.3) with SMTP id HAA20575 for
          <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>; Thu, 28 Nov 1996 07:45:45 -0700 (MST)
Date:         Thu, 28 Nov 1996 07:44:16 -0800
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject:      The Bernie Oliver Fund
To: Multiple recipients of list AZRKBA <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>

Good work, Ken.

Did you have to give them
a Social Security Number?

See P.L. 93-579, in the
uncodified section of the
federal Privacy Act.

>>From: liberty@hollyent.com
>>Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 22:01:16 -0700
>>Subject: The Bernie Oliver Fund
>>To: rineer@rtd.com
>>
>>================[ Distributed Message ]================
>>         ListServer: liberty (BRASSROOTS Liberty Watch Listserver)
>>               Type: Not Moderated
>>     Distributed on: 26-NOV-96, 22:00:46
>>Original Written by: IN:rineer@rtd.com.
>>

>>The account has been opened.  The name of the fund has changed to just "The
>>Bernie Oliver Fund".  The account is with the Bank of America.  Some may
>>have objections to using the B of A, but it is convenient for me and their
>>hours are good at the branch near where I work.
>>
>>You can send checks Payable to "The Bernie Oliver Fund" to me at the below
>>address or you may make a deposit into the account at any Bank of America in
>>Arizona (but give it a couple of days).  The bank publishes a list of all
>>these types of accounts and it is distributed to all their branches.  All
>>you need to know is the name of the fund.  The bank can look up the fund by
>>name and get the monies into the correct account.
>>
>>I stated in my original post that I pledged $100.  I made good on that
>>pledge by making the first deposit into the account in the amount of $100.
>>
>>The address to send checks payable to "The Bernie Oliver Fund" is as follows:
>>
>>Ken Rineer
>>7901 E. Manitoba St.
>>Tucson, Arizona [85730]
>>
>>This is only if you can't or don't wish to deposit the funds in a Bank of
>>America Branch near you.
>>
>>Any questions, email me at rineer@rtd.com
>>
>>Ken.
>>
>>P.S.  A suggestion was made to set up the account at the Liberty Bank.  I
>>considered this but
>>did not do so.  The Bank of America has a lot of branch's and they are
>>pretty convenient to most
>>people.  The Liberty Bank is a fairly small bank and may not be as
>>convenient.  However, if one wishes
>>to open an account at a good bank, they come highly recommended.

>>remove yourself from the list. Questions/comments/problems?
>>    email: Not Moderated@hollyent.com or listmgmt@hollyent.com
>>For information about this system and its lists email: info@hollyent.com
>>via: Holly Enterprises 602-922-1639 - www.hollyent.com

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan