Time: Thu Nov 28 11:47:18 1996
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 11:40:27 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: New Member

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing

>> <snip>

>as
>inception.

>>> In that I am following the thread on the thirteenth amendment
>>> with interest; and, in that I also respect the Humble Opinion
>>> of Lyle Charles Iver, Myhr Jr, even though I may disagree
>>> with him on certain issues, I would stand with him at this
>>> time in relation to bringing David Dodge aboard.
>
>>> William Gordon of the Clan McKay
>

>> Me too!
>
>> Crank up the hazing procedures.
>
>> /s/ Paul Mitchell
>
>> Quiz:  If thirteen is fourteen,
>> and fourteen isn't, then what
>> do we do with the history books?
>
>Wellll... in that History is notoriously written by those in
>power, IMHO I would say we have to obtain the power to do
>anything with the "history" books.  Once the power has been
>reverted back to "the people", then I would opt for a
>marshmellow roast.  I'll even supply the marshmellows.
>
>William Gordon of the Clan McKay

I'll supply the sticks!

You supply the charcoal!!

Tears of laughter are rolling
down my cheeks!!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

P.S. I think that is "marshmallow",
but I'll settle for the mellow ones.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan