Time: Thu Nov 28 11:47:26 1996
          with NJE id 2555 for AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU; Thu, 28 Nov 1996
          11:39:13 -0700
          V1.2a/1.8a) with BSMTP id 6144; Thu, 28 Nov 1996 11:39:13 -0700
          Thu, 28 Nov 96 11:39:12 MST
          by primenet.com (8.8.3/8.8.3) with SMTP id LAA08685 for
          <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>; Thu, 28 Nov 1996 11:42:55 -0700 (MST)
Date:         Thu, 28 Nov 1996 11:43:33 -0800
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject:      The Bernie Oliver Fund
To: Multiple recipients of list AZRKBA <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>

At 11:12 AM 11/28/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>     We discussed the amount of information that was collected on us and the
>>teller disclosed something very important to me.  She agreed that banks keep
>>too much information and she gave me an example.  She told me my SSAN was
>>obtained in 1970 in the state of Pennsylvania.
>
>Only one small correction Ken, from where I was sitting, I could read the
>computer screen.  It did not say that the number was obtained in 1970, just
>that it was released to be used in 1970.  Mine was 1974, but I know for a
>fact that I got a social security number at birth in 1968.

An adult who is exactly
20 years younger than I.

Imagine that!

IMAGINE THAT, WILL YA!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Let's make this a great year, shall we?

>"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
>than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.  We ask not
>your counsels or arms.  Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.  May
>your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our
>countrymen."
>                      ---Samuel Adams,   1776
>
>Everyday 5479 crimes are prevented by the responsible use of firearms!!!!!!!!
>

>Scott Wood
>2nd Vice President
>BRASSROOTS, INC.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan