Time: Thu Nov 28 12:30:59 1996
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 12:08:12 -0800
To: liberty@hollyent.com, <libertylaw@www.ultimate.org>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: Defenseless victim zone

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
The Supreme Law is not fairland.
Warring on the several States of
the Union is defined as "treason"
in the Constitution, and Congress
has defined the penalty for treason
to be death.  If there are people
in this country who choose to be
apologists for treason, that is
their choice.  I choose the
Constitution, because it is for
life, freedom, property, and the
pursuit of happiness.  Any attempts
by Congress to define Americans as
its "enemies" are ultra vires and
null and void, ab initio.  "Come
view the void with us, Paul,"
so many seem to be saying.

Attempts, I will grant you, they are,
but failed attempts, for sure.

I am sorry;  I prefer substance
to the void, any day of the year.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

And may the traitors soon come to see
the manifold errors they make, for sure.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

via: Holly Enterprises 602-922-1639 - www.hollyent.com

>Paul, it seems that you, more than anyone, needs the tape on our
>	status as enemies under martial law.  I have your address
>	and am preparing a copy of a tape for you.  You can listen
>	to it become current or continue in your fairyland world.
>	The choice is yours.
>
>					Ray Earnest

>remove yourself from the list. Questions/comments/problems?
>    email: Not Moderated@hollyent.com or listmgmt@hollyent.com
>For information about this system and its lists email: info@hollyent.com
>via: Holly Enterprises 602-922-1639 - www.hollyent.com

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan