Time: Thu Nov 28 17:11:54 1996
          with NJE id 6862 for AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU; Thu, 28 Nov 1996
          18:07:06 -0700
          V1.2a/1.8a) with BSMTP id 6379; Thu, 28 Nov 1996 18:07:05 -0700
          Thu, 28 Nov 96 18:07:05 MST
          by primenet.com (8.8.3/8.8.3) with SMTP id SAA26390 for
          <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>; Thu, 28 Nov 1996 18:10:48 -0700 (MST)
Date:         Thu, 28 Nov 1996 17:11:06 -0800
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject:      Defenseless victim zone
To: Multiple recipients of list AZRKBA <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>

I think a bold legal action is the
best way to publicize the problem.
Petition for Order to Regents to
Show Cause why their proposed rules
of conduct do not violate the
U.S. Constitution and the Arizona
Constitution.  The Petition Clause
is the Right conservative of all
other rights, according to the
U.S. Supreme Court.  The Supreme
Law Firm is ready and willing
to help as much as we can.

>AZ>> Could we mebbe get a couple thousand (well, two or three, anyway) armed
>AZ>> folks to decide to visit the universtity library 'long about the same
>AZ>time
>AZ>> with the expectation that their firearms will be checked?
>
>AZ>We're kicking ideas around on that one, right now. We have two
>AZ>exceptionally good resources in the way of cranky student activists, but
>AZ>I'm not volunteering anyone for this assignment as the local fascisti have
>AZ>this miserable track record on shooting folks for no good reason.
>
>AZ>Phil
>
>Yea.  And they probably don't allow bullett proof vests on campus
>either.
>
>Russ
>                          *** The Fire House Inn ***
>                                 Come visit us
>                               Telnet: fhouse.org
>                                WWW:  fhouse.org

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan