Time: Tue Jan 14 18:03:35 1997
          by primenet.com (8.8.4/8.8.4) with ESMTP
	  id QAA05152; Tue, 14 Jan 1997 16:00:01 -0700 (MST)
          with NJE id 2574 for AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU; Tue, 14 Jan 1997
          15:45:59 -0700
          V1.2a/1.8a) with BSMTP id 6679; Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:45:46 -0700
          Tue, 14 Jan 97 15:45:44 MST
          by primenet.com (8.8.4/8.8.4) with SMTP id PAA21487; Tue, 14 Jan 1997
          15:26:11 -0700 (MST)
Date:         Tue, 14 Jan 1997 17:09:39 -0800
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject:      Courtesy Notice to Janet Reno
To: Multiple recipients of list AZRKBA <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                                      c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
                                         Tucson [zip code exempt]
                                                 ARIZONA REPUBLIC

                                                 January 14, 1997

                         COURTESY NOTICE

Janet Reno
U.S. Department of Justice
10th and Constitution, N.W.
Washington [zip code exempt]
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Subject:  FOIA request and appeal
          for your credentials

Dear Ms. Reno:

This is  a courtesy notice to you, and to all of those government
officers, employees,  and agents  who rely upon formal delegation
of authority  from the  office of  the U.S.  Attorney General  to
perfect their  actions  under  authority  of  the  United  States
(federal government),  that the  final deadline for production of
your official  credentials will fall on Friday, January 24, 1997,
at 5:00 p.m.  Notice to principals is notice to agents.

Our original  request for  your credentials  was submitted to you
via first class United States Mail on December 10, 1996, pursuant
to the  Freedom of Information Act ("FOIA"), 5 U.S.C. 552 et seq.
Our  administrative  appeal  for  said  credentials,  given  your
failure to  produce same  in response to Our proper request dated
December 10,  1996, was  submitted to  you via first class United
States Mail on December 24, 1996.

Allowing for  two (2) federal holidays, twenty (20) working days,
plus one  (1) day  of grace, the final deadline for production of
your official  credentials falls  officially on  January 24, 1997
(24+28+2+1 -  31 =  24) at  end of  the working  day (5:00  p.m.,
Eastern Standard Time).  Beyond that deadline, Our administrative
remedies will  have been  exhausted, and the doctrine of estoppel
by acquiescence will be activated formally, finally, and forever.

If I  need to  explain to  you the far-reaching implications that
will issue  from your failure to produce, among other things, the
Oath of  Office required  of you  by Article VI, Clause 3, in the
Constitution for  the  United  States  of  America,  as  lawfully
amended, then  Our nation  is in  much worse  shape than  I  ever
thought possible heretofore.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Citizen of Arizona state, federal witness,
Counselor at Law, and Relator in People v. United States et al.

                             #  #  #

                                      c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
                                            Tucson, Arizona state
                                                  zip code exempt
                                                December 24, 1996

                FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT APPEAL

Disclosure Officer
Office of the Attorney General
Department of Justice
10th and Constitution, N.W.
Washington [zip code exempt]
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Dear Disclosure Officer:

This is an appeal under the Freedom of Information Act.

On December  10, 1996, I requested documents under the Freedom of
Information Act (see attached).  To date, the requested documents
have not been produced.

I hereby appeal your failure to produce the requested documents.

The documents that were withheld must be disclosed under the FOIA
because the  original Thirteenth  Amendment  prevents  government
officials from exercising privileges of a nobility class, such as
being exempt  from the  principles of open government and freedom
of information.   Evidence  of the  original Thirteenth Amendment
has been filed with the Foreperson of the Grand Jury and with the
Clerk of  the United  States District  Court in  Tucson,  Arizona
state (a Republic).  See also Colorado Records Custodian.

Disclosure of  the documents  which I  requested is in the public
interest because the information, and the procedure for obtaining
the information, are likely to contribute significantly to public
understanding of  the operations and activities of government and
are not primarily in My commercial interest.

Moreover, the  information requested  will help to improve public
confidence  in  the  integrity  of  the  United  States  (federal
government), or  to confirm  that there are persons attempting to
exercise executive  and judicial branch powers in America without
any authority or jurisdiction whatsoever.  See U.S. v. Lopez.

Thank you for your careful consideration of this appeal.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Citizen of Arizona state and federal witness
all rights reserved without prejudice

copy:  Judge Alex Kozinski, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals

                             #  #  #

                                      c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
                                         Tucson [zip code exempt]
                                                 ARIZONA REPUBLIC

                                                December 10, 1996

               FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST

Disclosure Officer
Office of the Attorney General
Department of Justice
10th and Constitution, N.W.
Washington, D.C.

Subject:  Credentials of Janet Reno [sic]
          "Attorney General" [sic]
          Department of Justice
          Washington, D.C.

Dear Disclosure Officer:

This is  a request under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C.
552 et seq., and regulations thereunder.  This is My firm promise
to pay  fees and  costs for locating, duplicating, and mailing to
Me certified copies of the records requested below.

If some of this request is exempt from release, please furnish Me
with those  portions  reasonably  segregable.    I  am  requiring
certified copies  of the documents requested, in lieu of personal
inspection of same.

Admissible documents requested:

     1.   Certified copy  of the  solemn oath  of office  of  one
          named Janet  Reno, as  required by 5 U.S.C. 3331 and by
          Article VI,  Clause 3,  of  the  Constitution  for  the
          United States of America, as lawfully amended.

     2.   Certified copy of her fidelity bond or surety bond.

     3.   Certified copy of her Appointment Affidavit, signed and
          witnessed, for  the position  she currently  claims  to
          occupy.  (This is an OMB-approved form.)

     4.   Certified copy  of the  formal delegation of authority,
          beginning with  the President, linking all officials in
          the chain  of command  between him and the position she
          currently claims to occupy.

     5.   Certified copy  of her  license to  practice law in the
          District of Columbia, if any.

The requested  records are  not exempt  from  disclosure  because
they:

                     [Please see next page.]

     (A)  could not  reasonably be expected to interfere with law
          enforcement proceedings;

     (B)  would not  deprive a  person of a right to a fair trial
          or an impartial adjudication;

     (C)  could not  reasonably  be  expected  to  constitute  an
          unwarranted invasion of personal property;

     (D)  could  not  reasonably  be  expected  to  disclose  the
          identity of a confidential source;

     (E)  would not  disclose techniques  and procedures  for law
          enforcement investigations  or prosecutions,  and would
          not   disclose    guidelines   for    law   enforcement
          investigations or prosecutions;

     (F)  could not  reasonably be  expected to endanger the life
          or physical safety of any individual.

                                        [see Exemption 7 in FOIA]

If you  are not  the correct  person  to  whom  this  Freedom  of
Information Act  Request should be directed, kindly forward it to
the correct person.

Time is  of the  essence.   If you  have any questions about your
rights and  obligations under 5 U.S.C. 552, may we recommend that
you contact  the office  of the  Attorney General  in Washington,
D.C., for immediate assistance.

Please see  U.S. Postal  Service Publication  #221 for addressing
instructions.

Thank you  very much  for your consideration, and for your timely
obedience to  the controlling  laws in  this matter, specifically
the Freedom  of Information  Act and  the  Constitution  for  the
United States of America, as lawfully amended.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Citizen of Arizona state, federal witness,
Counselor at Law
all rights reserved without prejudice

copy:     Janet Reno
          Department of Justice
          10th and Constitution, N.W.
          Washington
          DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

                             #  #  #

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan