Time: Fri Jan 31 18:23:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA08035;
	Fri, 31 Jan 1997 16:00:52 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 18:17:06 -0800
To: Harvey Wysong <hwysong@mindspring.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Report of the Subcommittee on the Constitution

Harvey,

I am taking the liberty of forwarding
this short message to all the clients
of the Supreme Law School.

Keep it coming;  you are terrific!

/s/ Paul Mitchell
(knows a good thing when he see it :)

At 12:20 PM 1/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS
>
>Dear Emmar,
>        I recently acquired an extremely interesting document. And some of
>you may want to do the same. It's an unpublished report of an investigation
>undertaken by the U.S. Senate in 1982 regarding the intent of the Second
>Amendment.
>        A friend of mine named Marv Schwanbeck invested truckloads of time
>reconstructing this unpublished report from fragments found hither and yon.
>It is described as
>

>THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
>
>REPORT OF THE
>
>SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
>OF THE
>COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
>UNITED STATES SENATE
>NINETY-SEVENTH CONGRESS
>SECOND SESSION
>February 1982
>
>He has reprinted it and is selling copies for $22 FRN's.
>If you would like a copy, send $22 with your name & address to:
>
>		M. E. Schwanbeck
>		HC  32    Box  16
>		Marcella,  AR.  72555
>
>If you were looking for documentary evidence that what is apparent
>is also real, this is it.
>
>-- Harvey

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan