Time: Sat Feb 01 05:46:15 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA07443
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 1 Feb 1997 05:18:07 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA29096
	for <roc@xmission.com>; Sat, 1 Feb 1997 05:17:27 -0700 (MST)
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA07229
	for <roc@xmission.com>; Sat, 1 Feb 1997 05:17:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 05:22:40 -0800
To: roc@xmission.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: reply from B. Boxer

Next time, ask her for the true
identity of the BATF.  Then,
when you get another answer like
this one, send her the Cooper File.

>Well, mines no different than the others, and I even got a little testy in my
>letter.  Guess they really don't read them. No suprise there. ;-)
>

>>         Thank you for recently contacting me to express your >opposition
>>     to my bill to extend the "junk gun" import ban to the >domestic
>>     market.  I appreciate hearing your views.
>
> >         My bill calls for using the same test for domestic >firearms
>>    currently used to determine whether a weapon can be >imported.  It
>>     would apply to guns produced after the legislation is >enacted,
>>     and it would not apply to firearms already in circulation.
>
> >         According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and >Firearms,
>>     eight of the ten firearms most frequently traced at crime >scenes
>>     are junk guns.  These guns are not sporting weapons >because they
>>     have low accuracy and high failure rates.  And because >they are
>>     inaccurate, poorly constructed, and lacking in safety >features,
>>     junk guns are ill-suited for home and self protection.  >Keeping a
>>     junk gun in the house is an invitation to disaster.
>
>>          This legislation has been endorsed by the California >Police
>>     Chiefs Association and 27 individual California police >chiefs and
>>     sheriffs.  Among them are the chiefs of some of >California's
> >    largest cities, including Willie Williams of Los Angeles, >Fred
>>     Lau of San Francisco, Art Venegas of Sacramento, and >Louis
> Cobarruviaz of San Jose.
>
> >         Again, thank you for sharing your views with me.
>

>>    Sincerely,
>
>>     Barbara Boxer
>>     United States Senator
>
>Maybe I should try the 'Flame Form Letter'  :-P
>
>V. Lum

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan