Time: Wed Feb 05 07:32:17 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA29465;
	Wed, 5 Feb 1997 07:15:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 07:31:11 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: 56Kbps modem status

>Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 07:29:31 -0800
>From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
>Subject: 56k (fwd)
>
>Dear Nathan,
>
>This is brilliant.  I knew there were
>many excellent reasons why you were
>deliberating so carefully.  I trust and
>respect you folks at Primenet so much,
>I know that you will choose a technology
>path which outshines your competitors;
>you already have, time and time again.
>
>Please know that you have in me a very
>dedicated customer, albeit a little overzealous
>at times about the "noosphere."
>
>Now, if you will only hire more guys like
>Bill in tech support, the world would
>instantly become a perfect place :)
>
>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>

>At 01:39 AM 2/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>fyi -- enjoy.
>>

>>  Nathan Raciborski, president     __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
>>  nathan@primenet.com            /   / \  / / / / /__ /  \/ /___  /

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan