Time: Fri Feb 07 00:31:59 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA00708;
	Fri, 7 Feb 1997 17:45:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 00:30:10 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: The Year of Jefferson

>>this is a *Great Idea* Paul ... in fact in light of some of the information
>>that indicates many of our celestial brethren have similar control freak
tendencies as many here in earthly gov/power display .. I think I'll use
>>this personally for the planetary alignment event on Jan 23rd at
>>12:35 pm EST
>>
>>'as above so below'
>>
>>Bill
>

>>Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:
>>
>>>Dear Friends,
>>>
>>>Jefferson is one of my absolute heroes.
>>>The Declaration of Independence is so
>>>magnificent, it doesn't really matter
>>>to me what he did with the rest of his
>>>life.  But, as we know so well, he spent
>>>the rest of his life in distinguished
>>>public service.
>>>
>>>What a role model!
>>>
>>>Let's have a Year of Jefferson in 1997,
>>>shall we?  If I were ever so honored as
>>>to serve in the House of Representatives,
>>>I would make a special pilgrimmage to
>>>the Jefferson Memorial, in Spring, when
>>>the Capitol cherry trees are all a bloom, and
>>>say a special prayer for the inspiration
>>>of his unique spirit to the deepest roots of
>>>my being.
>>>
>>>You can do this exercise yourself:        <------ !!!!!
>>>change to first person (instead of third)
>>>when reciting the Declaration of Independence,
>>>e.g., "... all of Us are created equal ...
>>>Governments are instituted among Us,
>>>deriving their just powers from Our consent and ...
>>>it is Our Right to alter or abolish it ...
>>>as to Us shall seem most likely to effect
>>>Our safety and Our happiness."
>>>
>>>Recite it out loud, until you have it
>>>memorized, and you can say it eloquently,
>>>and reverently, each and every time, and
>>>you can teach the children to do the same.
>>>They will honor, and remember you fondly,
>>>for the lesson.
>>>
>>>You will feel that power surge through you
>>>like a 440-volt electric current, pulsing
>>>at 240 cycles per second, and empowering
>>>you as you have never been before.
>>>
>>>I guarantee it, as long as you are sincere.
>>>
>>>Try it!  You'll like it!!
>>>
>>>Very little else can compare with that
>>>experience.
>>>
>>>/s/ Paul Mitchell

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan