Time: Fri Feb 07 11:41:19 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA24774;
	Sat, 8 Feb 1997 08:45:17 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 11:39:11 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: A New Low-Cost Web-based Legal Research Service

>From: "Geoffrey Nimmo" <nextwave@one.net>
>To: "KELLY YAKSICH" <kyaksich@mcimail.com>,
>        "Neal J. Friedman / Net Law" <njf@commlaw.com>,
>        "Paul Andrew Mitchell" [address in tool bar],
>        "William S. Galkin, Esq." <wgalkin@earthlink.net>
>Subject: NIMTIPS / - A New Low-Cost Web-based Legal Research Service -
>Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 10:29:50 -0500
>

>----------
>: From: Tim Jones <tjones@versuslaw.com>
>: To: nextwave@one.net
>: Subject: V. - A New Low-Cost Web-based Legal Research Service
>: Date: Saturday, February 08, 1997 3:53 AM
>: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>: Thanks to the power of the Internet, the way attorneys and other legal
>: professionals conduct legal research is changing almost daily. Announcing
>: the newest, low cost tool to make your legal research faster and easier to
>: conduct than ever before: the award-winning service simply called  V.
>: (that's "vee" as in "Roe V. Wade").
>:
>:                     http://www.versuslaw.com
>:
>: V., from Redmond, WA-based VersusLaw, Inc., is the only legal research
>: library on the World Wide Web that provides archival access to appellate
>: level court opinions from all fifty states and all Federal Circuits, plus
>: the U.S. Supreme Court all in one place. And since the information resides
>: on V.'s servers, court opinions are updated continually. In most cases V.
>: has the opinions within 24 hours from their release by the court. There is
>: no way to get appellate opinions from all fifty states faster or more
>: inexpensively than with V.
>:
>: V.'s archive library goes back to 1950 for most jurisdictions, with U.S.
>: Supreme Court cases back to 1930. And the majority of V.'s opinions
include
>: the official citation. Recently V. was selected as a Five-Star Platinum
site
>: by Net Guide Live, their highest award for web site quality.
>:
>: V. offers a free two week trial to check out their service. Much of the V.
>: web site is freely accessible without a subscription. The core research
>: library is available by paid subscription at only $595 a year for a single
>: user. There are also six month, monthly and even 24 hour subscription
plans
>: available. And V. has no hidden or extra charges for downloading or
printing
>: out cases. The subscription fee is a flat fee for unlimited access.
>:
>: And between February 1 and April 30, 1997, if you become an annual
subscriber

>: to V., your subscription will also include the creation of your own FREE
>: home page (a $280 value) courtesy of LawInfo.com, plus a FREE twelve month
> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan