Time: Tue Feb 11 06:15:10 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA17155;
	Tue, 11 Feb 1997 04:05:38 -0700 (MST)
	id FAA14475; Tue, 11 Feb 1997 05:40:36 -0500 (EST)
	id FAA14274; Tue, 11 Feb 1997 05:39:59 -0500 (EST)
           Tue, 11 Feb 1997 05:20:16 EST5EDT
Date:      Sat, 08 Feb 1997 05:04:00 EST5EDT
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <paul.andrew.mitchell%p1.f201.n330.z1@xbn.shore.net>
To: SNETNEWS@europe.std.com
Subject:   SNET: 1040s and IRS

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

 PID: MG 0.25 [Eval]
 MSGID: 1:330/201.1@fidonet.org b4a03ae0
From: "Paul Andrew Mitchell" [address in tool bar]
Originally to: snetnews@world.std.com
Original Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 19:07:00 -0800

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Objection.

The federal zone is a democracy.

The state   zone is a Republic,
pursuant to the Guarantee Clause.

When you pay your federal income
taxes, you are certainly paying
for the democracy, but that democracy
does not inhabit the 50 States, by Law.

"Democracy" is a political deception,
that will eventually self-destruct.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>It really doesn't matter what evidence is presented on the internet or
>elsewhere, only that I believe that my taxes are paid and that I feel that I
>have done my part in helping to pay for a democracy that still is hard to
beat
>anywhere else in the world. It may not be perfect or as clear as some
would like
>it and evidence is hard to come by, but I still have faith in my government.
>Just call it naive, but I call it faith and a certain amount of trust.
Also, I
>don't have your extensive knowledge and reserch into where our taxes go. I
do
>believe that my previous comments are justified.
>  To be fair, though, where do you think our taxes go?
>
>BJ in Colorado
>>
>>Have you seen the evidence which
>>proves that none of the federal
>>income tax collections go to pay
>>for ANY government services?
>>
>>None!
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>>

>>At 05:48 PM 2/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>>
>>>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>>>
>>>There has been several posts about not needing to fill out a 1040 or tax
>>forms
>>>this year, but if you don't you:
>>>
>>>1:open yourself to an audit
>>>
>>>2:bring attention to yourself as anti american or a trouble maker
>>>
>>>3:will be charged penalties and fines for NOT filling in the first place.
>>>
>>>4:find that you do indeed need to pay taxes and that the so called
>>loopholes that
>>> has been discused will be quickly plugged.
>>>

>>>Now why would I say this? Because I'm not an alarmest, but a realistic
>>thinker.
>>>I'm an American who doesn't mind paying my taxes, because even with its
>>>problems, it's still a pretty good country. Maybe I'm naive, stupid or a
>>>supposed threat to anti-government types, but in truth I'm just an
>>American who
>>>can think for myself and not let others scare me into thinking
>>irrationally and
>>>then have to pay for it later.
>>>
>>>Pleae people, be rational and ask around. Ask acoountants, lawyers, your
>>>congressman or several congressmen. Don't take my word. I've been wrong
>>before
>>>and no doubt will be many times again, so think for yourself and do some
>>offline
>>>inquires. Do your research first, then act according to your own research.
>>>
>>>BJ in Colorado
>

>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: gefahr@usa.net

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]

* Origin: XBN BBS - SearchNet HeadQuarters (1:330/201.1)
-> SearchNet HeadQuarters - XBN MailGate
-> http://world.std.com/~snet/

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell <paul.andrew.mitchell%p1.f201.n330.z1@xbn.shore.net>