Time: Sat Feb 08 19:06:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA19464;
	Sat, 8 Feb 1997 17:43:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 19:06:32 -0800
To: roc@xmission.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: [UWSA] state of the country
Cc: Skip Leuschner <skipl@pacifier.com>

I would only qualify these statements
by objecting to "democratic principles" [sic].

The federal zone is a legislative    democracy;
the state   zone is a constitutional republic.

See the Guarantee Clause, Article VI, Section 4.
See also the essay "The Two United States and the Law"
by Howard Freeman, in the Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

If you are a federal citizen, then you are
participating in a legislative democracy,
whether you know it or not,
whether you like it or not.

If you are a state Citizen, then you are
participating in a constitutional Republic.

This is the big political battle which is
now being waged, all across the Land.

If you want proof, check out any state voter
registration form.  Observe the warnings
thereon, for signing your name on false information.

Currently, if you are a state Citizen, you
cannot vote, you cannot serve on a federal
grand jury, and you cannot serve on a
federal trial ("petit") jury.  These same
problems may also exist with state grand
and petit juries.  Check with the jury
commissioners in your respective counties.

If you are a state Citizen and you
are also white, then you are a
white nigger, whether you know it or not.
I presume you will not like it, once
you discover this fact of life in America.

>Roc-ers
>
>Sharing this with you because I think Dave Wiesner's got it right,
>and because I wish I could learn to say so much in so few words.
>
>Have a good one, Skip

<snip>

>After seeing politics up close in 1996 I determined that the people
>are into wish fulfillment and have lost all ability to build the sort
>of ruling coalition that will guide this country according to
>democratic principles.
>
>The Democrats are in denial that the spending binge is over.
>
>The Republicans are captives of a faction that wants to impose
>Biblical law on the rest of us.
>
>The independents are repelled by a Reform Party which insists on
>glorifying Ross Perot as its saint, so what might be a nucleus of a
>voter rebellion against the two parties ends up being a bad joke.
>
>And over 50% of voting age people have completely tuned politics out.
>
>Meanwhile, all the trends we didn't want to appear continue apace.
>Is the country out of control?  No.  Unfortunately, it is quite
>firmly under control.
>
>Dave

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan