Time: Sun Feb 09 07:04:36 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA12721;
	Sun, 9 Feb 1997 06:24:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 06:27:30 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Citizen's Guide to FOIA/PA

Dear Clients,

We are broadcasting an attached copy
of the Citizen's Guide to Using the
Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
We default to BinHex encoding.  If you
want it in another encoding, please advise,
and I will re-send.  The Guide is included
in a court brief which provided Notice to
all interested parties of the status of
the FOIA requests in that particular case.
The sample requests and appeals are worth
the entire document.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\FOIASTAT.doc"

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan
[...]

	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA13412
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 9 Feb 1997 06:27:45 -0700 (MST)