Time: Sun Feb 09 07:26:26 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA15375;
	Sun, 9 Feb 1997 06:42:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 07:24:03 -0800
To: Dawn <lore2@ix.netcom.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: PROOF OF SERVICE for Intervention of Right

Dear Clients et al.,

Here's the standard template for
PROOF OF SERVICE, used here for
the Application for Intervention
of Right in People v. United States,
pursuant to Rule 24(a) of the Federal
Rules of Civil Procedure ("FRCP").

/s/ Paul Mitchell

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                        PROOF OF SERVICE

I, Paul  Andrew, Mitchell,  B.A., M.S., Citizen of Arizona state,

federal witness  and Counselor  at Law,  do hereby certify, under

penalty of  perjury, under  the laws  of  the  United  States  of

America, without the "United States," that I am at least 18 years

of age,  a Citizen  of one  of the  United States of America, and

that I personally served the following document(s):

        NOTICE AND APPLICATION FOR INTERVENTION OF RIGHT:
                         FRCP Rule 24(a)
   BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF APPLICATION FOR INTERVENTION OF RIGHT,
                  WITH POINTS AND AUTHORITIES:
                         FRCP Rule 24(a)
              ORDER TO ALLOW INTERVENTION OF RIGHT:
                         FRCP Rule 24(a)

by placing  one true and correct copy of same in first class U.S.

Mail, with postage prepaid and properly addressed to:

Attorney General              William H. Rehnquist, C.J.
Department of Justice         Supreme Court of the United States
10th and Constitution, N.W.   1 First Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C.              Washington, D.C.

Solicitor General             Office of the U.S. Attorneys
Department of Justice         Department of Justice
10th and Constitution, N.W.   c/o 316 North 26th Street
Washington, D.C.              Billings, Montana state

James M. Burns                Chief Judge
United States District Court  Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
c/o 316 North 26th Street     c/o P.O. Box 193939
Billings, Montana state       San Francisco, California state

Warren Christopher            Judge J. Clifford Wallace
U.S. Secretary of State       Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Department of State           c/o P.O. Box 193939
Washington, D.C.              San Francisco, California state

LeRoy Michael; Schweitzer     Judge Alex Kozinski
Yellowstone County Jail       Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
c/o 3165 King Avenue East     c/o P.O. Box 193939
Billings, Montana state       San Francisco, California state

Dated:  _________________________________________________________

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Citizen of Arizona state, federal witness,
Counselor at Law, and Relator

                             #  #  #

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan