Time: Mon Feb 10 19:20:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA01024;
	Mon, 10 Feb 1997 16:04:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 18:41:40 -0800
To: eagleflt@flash.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: DOWNFALL of JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY ? (FYI)

Dear Friends,

When I first began distributing "The Federal Zone,"
I received a very kind and sincere letter from a
reader who reported his experience outside a JBS
meeting one day.  He had just learned some of the
fundamental problems with federal income taxation,
and he brought some flyers to distribute at the
front door of their monthly meeting.  When the
"leader" of this JBS chapter began reading this
man's flyer, the "leader" turned near-violent and
would not stop chastizing this man for having
printed these materials and for trying to distribute
them at a JBS meeting.  He even went so far as
to order this man to stop distributing these
materials, or face certain expulsion from this
JBS chapter.  After that experience, my reader/
friend told me that he started to look much deeper
into the JBS, and he did not like what he found.
This reader was a retired U.S. military officer,
high-ranking (Colonel, I believe).

Caveat emptor.  Caverat usor.

>--
>        Note:   My email address is eagleflt@flash.net and not
>                drydel@concentric.net. Thank you.

<snip>

>J wrote:
>>
>> I am a former Bircher. They have always been anti militia.
>
>Yes they are.
>
>> They (and others) talk of working within the system.
>
>Yes they do.
>
>> I beleive they are a Republican front
>> group. Their TRIM voter guides are 100% pro republican. They are misleading
>> 1000s of folks into thinking that letter writing is the way to change.
>
>Our Founder's tried that too. It's called the Declaration of Independence.
>We all know what happened after that.
>
>> They are dead wrong.
>
>Yes they are.
>
>> I have heard that the JBS has some sort of Masonic
>> connection. I am not sure. (anyone have any info on this?)
>
>I was told that Robert Welch was closely aquainted with one of
>the Rockefellers, supposedly the arch enemy of the JBS.
>
>> The only conspiracies they speak of are the CFR Trillateral connections.
>
>We all know (at least I hope so) that it goes way beyond the CFR/TC.
>You're right. I was accused of distributing copies of the "Protocols
>of the Learned Elders of Zion" at a local chapter of the JBS. At the
>time I had never even seen this book. Since then I have seen it and
>I don't believe that it's a hoax. Too much of it has come true.
>
>> It is my opinion that they are loyal oppisition.
>
>I've come to that conclusion as well.
>
>> Folks, in case you dont know, we are
>> on the outside looking in. This government is no longer ours. Our only
>> recourse is to prepare for war. Check that, Our first recourse is to
pray to
>> God Almighty, and get saved.
>
>And THEN prepare for war!!!
>
>> Remember, nothing will happen that God has not
>> said will happen.
>
>God's Word tells us to prepare for war, and fight like soldiers.
>The "churches" in this country have been lying to us for many years.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm is URL:  http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to:  c/o 2509 North Campbell Ave., #1776, Tucson, Arizona state
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan